• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Magic at Hawks

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, Spud2nique said:

Oh wow, wait Collins or Bogi? Both kind of been lights out I don’t look at stats much. Well that’s a lie I do in fantasy but that ended a minute ago... I digress :unsure:

Collins is probably pretty close too! Both those guys are efficient as all get out on in this offense. Luxury to have.

It didn't come out so great but this is Bogi's stats since the AS break he's 48.9%/46.2%/90.9%  FG % / 3FG%/ FT%

image.png

Here is John's since AS break he's 58.5%/41.0%/80.2% 

image.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member
56 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

You been on this Kris Dunn thing like it's serious when it's not. I am just checking to see if you good. 

Some people get antsy and want answers.  Just look at the Injury thread when Hunter was out longer than expected - you'll see things like 'off season surgery, done for the year, microfracture surgery, the dreaded 'something is wrong'.  

We see how rusty Hunter is after being out for 3 months.  Dunn has been out for almost 16 months.  Most are expecting the Kris Dunn they know from his Bulls days, but he may not be up to the challenge and be effective this soon. Just like we were begging for Capela to play last season and the Hawks held him out.  Granted the stakes are higher, but still. 

My guess is they told him he won't be part of the playoff mix, get healthy and be ready for next season.  I don't know if that is the right call or not, but it's the one Nate seems to have made.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, turnermx said:

I haven't looked up the stats but if you exclude the couple weeks after the injury from his stats, you could be looking at 50% / 40% / 90% easily.

Tons of HOF guys don't have numbers like that. Would be incredible if he comes anywhere close to maintaining this. Even if he does not he does have that clutch gene in him. Love the cat and what he has helped us become.

• Like 1