• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Dispelling the juggernaut myth.

thecampster

12 minutes ago, AHF said:

And RS LeBron is no slouch either.  Generational players are the guys who accumulate multiple rings.  Jordan, LeBron, Timmy, Shaq, etc.

The best RS player of all time to me. Then again, LeBron is the best I've seen play the game 

2 minutes ago, AHF said:

And RS LeBron is no slouch either.  Generational players are the guys who accumulate multiple rings.  Jordan, LeBron, Timmy, Shaq, etc.

Well, none of the superstars in the East have shown they can get it done without Lebron or Steph Curry as teammates.  Who do you see as the team in the East that fits your description?  The Nets seem like they have the most star power, but we've seen a lot of paper champions fold in the playoffs.  

• Thanks 1

• Premium Member

Yup, this is the most wide open the East (and west) has been probably since just after MJ retired. Of course the asterisk here is if we get a completely healthy Nets team with two perennial MVP candidates playing side by side alongside Kyrie Irving. So, yea. They are the favorites by a mile IMO, though not unbeatable because of their lack of depth and defense.

• Like 4

A lot of these teams have dealt with injuries and COVID, as well as being veteran teams that just don’t care that much about the regular season. Comparing regular season win percentages isn’t that useful.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Moderators

I haven't been paying attention to the Nets honestly but if the big 3 there are truly healthy they are winning the east.   If not sixers will. 

Go Hawks!

Although i like how we matchup with the Sixers so we'd have a chance if we get that far.

Relative to the Hawks, this is a hungry team, but these players are short on playoff experience.  Capela, Gallo, Lou, and Solomon are your only guys with playoff experience.  The core of this team hasn't tasted the playoffs yet, and it is likely that the young guys will not yet understand what kind of effort and focus is needed to win in the playoffs.  

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, KB21 said:

Relative to the Hawks, this is a hungry team, but these players are short on playoff experience.  Capela, Gallo, Lou, and Solomon are your only guys with playoff experience.  The core of this team hasn't tasted the playoffs yet, and it is likely that the young guys will not yet understand what kind of effort and focus is needed to win in the playoffs.  

Nice avatar. Who did you lose the bet to?

31 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Jordan>Lebron

Unless you never saw Jordan play then I can understand I guess.

I saw MJ play 90% of his games. Give me LeBron Raymone James.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1