• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Dispelling the juggernaut myth.

thecampster

• Premium Member
48 minutes ago, Diesel said:

They have surrounded Simmons and Embiid with shooters.  Curry, Milton, and even Green are there for one purpose... to shoot threes so that Simmons don't have to.   Other than that, Simmons is a huge matchup problem and his defense is really good.   He might not be the triple double machine that he was proposed to be coming out of college, but the things he does makes him a legit Robin. 

Us becoming a dynasty relies solely on the development of Trae.  I think Nate is right for him.  IN a short time, we have seen Nate change Trae for the better. Our weakness is physicality.  But our strength is diversity.  I wish Trae could learn from CP3.... he has to be the ringmaster of this outfit. 

Let’s just hope the only thing Trae learns from Paul is how to have an excellent A:O ratio and not how to be a 🥜 🥊 or how to lose early in the playoffs.

12 minutes ago, Diesel said:

They have surrounded Simmons and Embiid with shooters.  Curry, Milton, and even Green are there for one purpose... to shoot threes so that Simmons don't have to.   Other than that, Simmons is a huge matchup problem and his defense is really good.   He might not be the triple double machine that he was proposed to be coming out of college, but the things he does makes him a legit Robin. 

Us becoming a dynasty relies solely on the development of Trae.  I think Nate is right for him.  IN a short time, we have seen Nate change Trae for the better. Our weakness is physicality.  But our strength is diversity.  I wish Trae could learn from CP3.... he has to be the ringmaster of this outfit. 

Trae has to be the ringmaster, and the volume scorer.

16 - 1 when he scores 32 points or more.  People may not like the scoring version of Trae, but you can't deny what the results are when he's able to do it.

Play that team ball.  Spread the love.  Get it to the hot hand.   But at the end of the day, I want the most lethal and versatile scorer on our team allowed to be great.

• Like 4

11 hours ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

16 - 1 when he scores 32 points or more.  People may not like the scoring version of Trae, but you can't deny what the results are when he's able to do it.

Play that team ball.  Spread the love.  Get it to the hot hand.   But at the end of the day, I want the most lethal and versatile scorer on our team allowed to be great.

You predicted the future and it has now arrived. 

• Like 1

• Premium Member
23 hours ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

For him, I think they go hand and hand. 

His scoring draws so much attention that he has guys who can get easier buckets.   His play with Clint and Bogi is masterful at times.   That's the same point with CP3.   CP3 is a good 3 pt shooter.   He has hoovered between 37 and 40% during his career.   However, he doesn't use that as his main weapon.  His main weapon is getting into the lane and scoring which leaves a lot of people open.  PNR all day.  I see that with Trae. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Premium Member
On 5/14/2021 at 1:39 PM, sturt said:

I'm wearing it. Call me Eeyore. Mods, let them all call me Eeyore, with no penalty. I'm a 2020-21 playoff pessimist.....

....The only way I see that script flipping is if the NBA and its playoff franchise locations' municipalities embrace what we just learned from the CDC yesterday, and accordingly, allow big crowds into the arenas from the git-go.

If our guys are to, in effect, skip a grade in this NBA playoff school... they're going to need to ride an emotional wave as has rarely been seen in the city of Atlanta.

• Like 2

On 5/24/2021 at 12:11 PM, macdaddy said:

I hope Atlanta fans turn out.  I have to be honest i have a hard time paying $100+ to sit in the upper level.  those seats suck.    So TV for me. 

Oh, did they ever. From what I've heard, they totally destroyed team records for gate receipts during this run...

• Like 2