• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Rockets at Hawks -- The (Regular) Season Finale!

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

I don't want to see one key player in this game playing. 

Starting lineup

Goodwin

Mays

Solo

Knight 

Bruno

So if the Knicks lose vs Boston we shouldn't try to win?

And is the intention to play these guys the full 48 minutes.

• Like 1

If they do still start/play I'd only have guys like Young/Bogdanovic/Huerter/Collins/Capela/Gallo/Lou play some to tune up.

Hunter needs to play for as long as he can though since he's been out of commission for so long.

Really hope he can get to where he can play a decent amount of minutes next week.

• Like 4

• Moderators

Last night's 8:30 PM injury report had Gwu Tang questionable (sore shoulder), with Snellvet (sore Achilles) and Velvet (sore ankle) both probable. Today's 5:30 boo-boo report has a good chance of looking very different.

Scrubbed like the Black Brant XII from the final Rockets' launch... Avery Bradley, Sterling Brown, Dante Exum, Eric Gordon, Danuel House, David Nwaba, Kevin Porter, Khyri Thomas, and of course John Wall and Christian Wood.

~lw3

• Like 2

Awesome thread to end our regular season. Thanks for slaying us for 72 games this season @lethalweapon3

Go Hawks! 

1 hour ago, JayBirdHawk said:

So if the Knicks lose vs Boston we shouldn't try to win?

And is the intention to play these guys the full 48 minutes.

You wanna nail that prediction award 🥇 huh? :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• Premium Member
49 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Awesome thread to end our regular season. Thanks for slaying us for 72 games this season @lethalweapon3

Go Hawks! 

You wanna nail that prediction award 🥇 huh? :biggrin:

tenor.gif?itemid=5730875

Yes Dammit - I want my participation trophy! I already have the perfect spot picked out for it, Lol!

tenor.gif

• Haha 2

Sarah K. Spencer on Twitter: "Trae Young (right big toe soreness) will be a game-time decision, Nate McMillan says. Bogdan Bogdanovic (left hamstring soreness), Clint Capela (left Achilles soreness), Danilo Gallinari (low back soreness) and Kevin Huerter (left ankle soreness) are out." / Twitter

Hey! Does anything ache for you Trae? We need to know just in case the Knicks win and we decide to pull the plug on the game...

Right big toe soreness?

Perfect!

Maybe let him get a few minutes if he wants, but he shouldn't play a lot (and that seems to be the plan).

The guys that will play tonight should treat this game like its an audition to earn/earn more rotation minutes in the playoffs. More specifically looking at Gwu, Kris Dunn, Knight, and maybe Mays and Bruno. We need to know who's gonna be useful and who isn't, win or lose.

Edited by ATLHawks3

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, ATLHawks3 said:

The guys that will play tonight should treat this game like its an audition to earn/earn more rotation minutes in the playoffs. More specifically looking at Gwu, Kris Dunn, Knight, and maybe Mays and Bruno. We need to know who's gonna be useful and who isn't, win or lose.

Dunn is OUT - left ankle impingement.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1