• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Knicks Rd1 - Playoffs Series 2021

JTB

• Premium Member
15 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

A few series numbers that pop:

Bogi with 7 steals, probably the same number of deflections as well.

Kevin with 7 blocks and a Kyle Korver-like .455 from distance

John with 2 stinking turnovers.  Randle had 8 in one elimination game wtf (23 total). 

What I appreciated about Bogi, in the games he struggled shooting - you could feel his impact elsewhere,  his rebounding numbers were also good.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

What I appreciated about Bogi, in the games he struggled shooting - you could feel his impact elsewhere,  his rebounding numbers were also good.

His and Kevin Joseph Heurter's defense were eye-opening.  KJH morphed into a different person in the playoffs.

• Like 2

• Premium Member

So they had two segments on First Take on BSPN about the Hawks series. Not one word was said in both segments about the Hawks. It was literally just about the Knicks and if this season was a success or not. That was the first segment. Second segment was Perkins making fun of Smith since Perkins picked the Hawks to win the series. And yet, somehow, nothing was actually said about the Hawks or why we won the series. Amazing. 

I've never seen a team win a playoff series and get almost zero national attention on why they won. Instead, it is only about the Knicks losing. The disrespect is real.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1