• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The official NBASupes 2021 NBA Draft thread

NBASupes

43 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Hunter is likely out till Jan. We might gotta draft a SF or sign a vet

Thats the direction I'm leaning. Of course there has to be a player at #20 that you think is good enough to make a difference. Don't reach for a guy just because he's 6'8" and has long arms. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

If it is a Repair, meaning they're reattaching the torn hanging piece it will be 6 months. If it's a debridement meaning they're shaving off the torn piece, it's the 6-8 week timeline.

I say repair it..Ive heard Shaving can cause more issuse down the road....With that said, I believe DWade played for years without a meniscus....lol

Edited by terrell

On 6/8/2021 at 2:35 AM, NBASupes said:

I've been watching a lot of tape of late: 

Here's my PG take. A lot of these guys will suck in year 1 if play at all in the NBA but this class is like 2009 from the stance it has a lot of depth but their is no Steph Curry.

Suggs - Comparison - Better shooting form and more two way ability version of Markelle Fultz - ETA: 2022

Springer - Comparison - Jrue Holiday ETA: 2024

Josh Giddey - Comparison - LaMelo Ball with Joe Ingles athleticism ETA: 2022

Jared Butler - Comparison - George Hill ETA: 2023

Davion Mitchell - Comparison - Joe Dumars with a modern game and approach. Legit player. I'll take in the top 10. The only one I would take outside of Suggs who's top 5 for me.  ETA: 2023

Sharife Cooper - Comparison - No one. I am team Cooper. Why? Elite playmaker out of the PnR, can make every pass, hard to keep out the paint, draws fouls at a high clip and can shoot FTs well. The bad? Two level scorer, decision making is questionable like Trae's, terrible defender, doesn't shoot well, not efficient at all, needs a year in the G-League, maybe more. Lottery talent, Undrafted player but if you can develop him, he could be a major asset. ETA: 2025

Daishen Nix - Comparison - Andre Miller in the wrong era. ETA: 2025

Joel Ayayi - Comp - Michael Carter-Williams ETA: 2022

Ayo Dosunmu - Comp - If Pat Beverly was less of a dog and more of a two way player. ETA: 2023

Tre Mann - Comp - Not pretty, Tomas Satoransky ETA: 2023

Max Abmas - Comp - Smaller C.J. McCollum ETA: 2024

@KB21, good call on Max

• Like 2

On 6/18/2021 at 11:51 AM, sturt said:

While the "full recovery before training camp" prognosis ordinarily would give a person some reason for relief in comparison to the January projection suggested in this thread, this past year especially it has seemed to be the case that we can't put a lot of trust in what we're told about any given player's status and/or expectations for return.

Still, it at least is logical to think they believe what they've reported here, and so, where it concerns DAH's repercussions to the draft, it's logical to think that's not as big a factor... correct me if I'm wrong, though.

Training camp 😊

• Like 1

• Premium Member
8 hours ago, Diesel said:

I would invite Jalen Adams to camp.

I would also look at Will Richardson (if he comes out) . 

Get this guy in camp:

Draft this guy:

IF Richardson doesn't come out...  Here's the pick: