• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Bogi, Velvy, and Snellville have a 3-Point Contest: Who Wins?

benhillboy

• Premium Member

2020-21 # point shooting stats:

Bogi: 43.8% 146/333 7.6 per game

Velvi: 36.3% 140/386 5.6 per game  (I think Kev will be disappointed in this, he talked about getting to 40% this year after landing at 38% last year)

Snelli; 56.9% 62/109 2.3 per game.

If it's an Allstar type timed 3 point contest - I'll give it to Bogi, I'd actually give it to Bogi in any setting: can get to a spot quickly with such a quick release, he can hit it on the move as well,  Huerter is still too inconsistent..  Snell just doesn't shoot with the volume and he is strictly CnS.

• Like 2

Huerter should be a way better shooter than he is. Most of his misses come from when the ball hits the front side of the rim, which means he's not using his legs enough on his jumper. With that being said, I would take Bogi, just due to his elite ability to his 3 pointers off the dribble.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, benhillboy said:

I’m going with dark-horse Red Velvy and arguably the most repeatable form.  I could see him canning about 8 or 9 of them guys consecutively from the wing to corner racks.

Trae

😎

(Seriously though, Bogd implied this has already been settled.  He takes a backseat to no one w.r.t. shootin' that thang.)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1