• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Would you agree that local media coverage of the Hawks is better than ever?

sturt

• Premium Member

Between what Kirschner and Spencer produce?

Yah. I do.

Rcbab1035e145ee72c6d15b49f631b2ff?rik=5F

Though, I hasten to add... sometimes obvious questions still don't get asked. But overall, can't complain.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
42 minutes ago, LucastheThird said:

I actually follow them both on Twitter and have Spencer's tweets notified to me, so I say yes. Much better coverage.

Sarah is really good.  Chris I am not as big of a fan of.  He actively seems to root against us and some of his personal takes are way off and he won’t back down from them until it is way too late.  I would love to see Sarah transition over to the Athletic so I could actually read more of her articles.

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, Jdawgflow said:

Sarah is really good.  Chris I am not as big of a fan of.  He actively seems to root against us and some of his personal takes are way off and he won’t back down from them until it is way too late.  I would love to see Sarah transition over to the Athletic so I could actually read more of her articles.

I feel like Chris sees his current gig as a stepping stone to bigger and better things. Some of the questions he asks have a negative edge to them.

• Like 3

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, aali34 said:

I feel like Chris sees his current gig as a stepping stone to bigger and better things. Some of the questions he asks have a negative edge to them.

I agree with this.  Not the kind of reporter I want.  Reminds me of Jeff Schultz.  To be fair, he does have some nice articles when he tells good stories about players, especially the one about Bruno.

• Like 2

• Moderators

Sekou is the standard by which I measure our local media coverage.  We are in a good place right now relative to what we have had for the vast majority of our time but I'm not sure I'm ready to put the current coverage over the Sekou era.

• Like 4

• Moderators
16 hours ago, aali34 said:

This is the way i feel too.   I like Sarah but there's something about ajc where they seem to never have any real access.  they just get the press releases that everyone else gets.  

• Like 2