• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Knicks -- GAME 1

lethalweapon3

18 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

Uncivilized

:clap:good guy that would have been awesome I miss those commercials so much. On the same note, or slightly weirder I got that very chance with Lance Armstrong in DC in the summer of 2008, all I could yell out was .. “WHERE’S MATTHEW?” (McConaughey) Damn People magazine we have laying around much have subconsciously seeped into my brain.

Lance turned around and gave me a smile. 

11 minutes ago, lethalweapon3 said:

Oh, well, Knickfans. I guess it was worth... a shot?

~lw3

Me thinks they still somehow find a way to pack the joint. Who needs rules if you are the team playing AGAINST the Hawks.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Vol4ever said:

I would think asking and requiring vaccines is against hippa law.  There are local lawsuits now.  The NBA will lose this one.  

Hippa only applies to medical professionals with your information. I believe. 

Showing a vaccination card to enter an establishment is not against HIPPA. It's not giving your medical information. It's saying you got a vaccine against a highly contagious virus. 

If you didn't get the vaccine, it's your personal choice, but there isn't much you can do if a business requires proof that you got vaccinated in order to seat you properly.

Edited by marco102
  • Like 2

THE JULIUS RANDLE SHOW - TONIGHT - 7PM

Coming to a TV set near you!  

Be sure to tune in.  NY fans excited about this.  They expect to hurry past the Atlanta Hawks and face their 2nd round opponent.  

However, there is no guarantee that this will work.  In fact, the Hawk faithful expect to put up a real fight and not one of them expects their team to roll over and play dead.  

GO ATL HAWKS !!

• Like 4

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, lethalweapon3 said:

No idea whether it was good or bad luck, but after cleaning up the Game 1 draft yesterday, I went for a stroll by Bobby Jones Golf Course and walked right past The Chuckster, who was out in the heat filming for a commercial or a movie or something.

I so wanted to scream out, "Picking the Knicks in 4 would be Uncivilized!" lol

~lw3

I've ran into him twice at 11st street pub in Midtown -- he was pretty down to earth and surprisingly cool with me interrupting him for a photo. 

• Like 1