• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Drinking Knickerbocker Tears Thread

sturt

5 minutes ago, Final_quest said:

This is absurd.  We need to murder these guys.  This is the fuel we need for more fire.  
Usually a politician plays it safe with comments.  Insulting a 21 year old.  That’s too far.  
Can anyone recall a city mayor say something this demeaning to an athlete?  

No one needs to defend Trae here.  Most people feel embarrassed for the mayor.  See below.. 

• Like 2

Just now, REHawksFan said:

I actually really liked that type of analysis.  I don't think some of what they suggest will work, but at least it wasn't all "Trae just gets bogus fouls, blah blah blah"

Yeah, I'm glad we are playing the knicks, they have a ton of fans that really break the game down well and I've been learning a lot.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MaceCase said:

Yo come over here for sec.  Naw, don't worry, I'm not gone do nothing, damn.  Just come here, right here....

Heey, all in good fun.  Right, ma$e?  ma$e, why you lookin' at me like that?  We still cool, right?

Heeey, what's that bag o' nickels for.  You don't need that ...

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Heey, all in good fun.  Right, ma$e?  ma$e, why you lookin' at me like that?  We still cool, right?

Heeey, what's that bag o' nickels for.  You don't need that ...

It's a bag of subway tokens

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, marco102 said:

LOL...Knicks fans finally face reality.  Start at 18:52 

"The reality is..."

Yup, been that way all season. 

Edit: 19:46 is some reality too.

If Knicks fans were like these guys, I wouldn't have a problem with them. They're rational, intelligent, and actually know what the hell is going in the game. That other 99% of Knicks fans can go kick rocks.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, marco102 said:

Complete clown show.  From the mayor to the fans.  The funny thing is they don't even realize they aren't doing their team any favors acting like petulant children.  Whining about fouls, screaming obscenities....all they doing is ensuring they get the absolute best from Trae and the Hawks.  Bunch of damn fools.  I bet Thibs wishes they'd all just shut the hell up.  

• Like 4