• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Knicks at Hawks -- GAME 4

lethalweapon3

6 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

John Collins has a habit of going over to referees and touching them, to explain his case.  Most refs let him get away with it.  

I hope he doesn't go over to Scott and touch him.  He may get a technical.

I had no idea Basketball Reference has full stats on referees.  Them boys don’t leave any stone unturned lol.  I’m sure CP3 has mined the numbers and come away with the feeling that Foster hates him.  Anyway Foster is from that East Coast/ DMV area that nearly all of them come from and may or may not have mob ties, probably grew up a Knicks fan.

• Sad 3

Bruh we’ve been out-rebounded by almost 8 per game.  It’s a clear indication that their possessions are far less valuable than ours but I’d love to see that deficit flip today.    Some early fouls on Noel would help a lot but good luck on that one.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

YESSSSSS!!!! Lw3’s game thread is out! Just woke! It’s a blackout one too! Nice touch. I gotta tell ya, there’s nothing like reading lw3’s preview in the mornings with coffee ☕️... I’ll be back!

• Like 4

38 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Come here Mr. Wretch . . .

I’m still tryin to get him excited.. :indifferent: :ohmy:

49 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

Bruh we just basically posted the same thing.  Eerie.

👯‍♀️ a$$ bitc... I mean ummmm, ya buy each other a couple cokes..

3 hours ago, lethalweapon3 said:

The Traedium

🤒 

try “RAYFORD!” as a Game 5 taunt? It used to work so well for Mets fans with “LARRY!”).

Oh no 🤦‍♀️ the chip off the ole block Ray.

Momma Payton, I am so sorry.

:laugh: let’s hear it for the booooyyyyy let’s give the boy a haaaaannnnnd 🎶 OHHHHHHH O OHHHH MAYBE HES NO ROMEO (Langford) but he’s my lovin one man show OOOHHHH OHHH OHHH ... sorry coffee’s doin work!

masterclass in rash-alk on Friday… trash-talk, without any T’s.

Mr. Sonic rubs off, he’s cool but he means business. :good:

Thanks for the preview lw3! Got us up and ready to roll! 

GO HAWKS!!!!

• Like 2

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I have a serious question - How the heck is Gallo able to stay in front Randle? 🤔

Randle has little to no wiggle. He has a decent first step but he's a straight line driver that overpowers defenders. He can't do that with Gallo. He's kind of like Hunter before this season when it comes to drives. 

• Like 4

I can’t remember the last time the Hawks were on a PrimeTime ABC game.  Looks good.

Jay and Jalen with some good points.  I didn’t know Nate was known as “Mac 10” as a player.  We got a new nickname.  Jay gave big props to Capela’s weak side play on Randle and how the Hawks are shading his left hand as his right is weak.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, hawkman said:

Randle has little to no wiggle. He has a decent first step but he's a straight line driver that overpowers defenders. He can't do that with Gallo. He's kind of like Hunter before this season when it comes to drives. 

That’s a damn good analogy.

• Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, Lurker said:

Considering the events yesterday with the baseball team, please win today.

With the way he’s been struggling do the Braves even care that Ozuna might be suspended?  If he doesn’t get paid what happens to his salary?

Aight Jay Will.  He masterfully broke down how Trae hurts good transition defense and how Frank Nkilitina hurt his team on the game winning basket of Game 1. You never get this from the Bally/ Sport South telecast I’m sorry.  And gimme Doris over Nique any day.  I don’t want no smoke @TheNorthCydeRises lol.

Edited by benhillboy

8 minutes ago, HawkingAwesome said:

Sheeeeesh

Yeah, it's on ABC. Let me know if you need an online link and I will PM you. Not sure if it's working during the playoffs.

3 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

Aight Jay Will.  He masterfully broke down how Trae hurts good transition defense and how Frank Nkilitina hurt his team on the game winning basket of Game 1. You never get this from the Bally/ Sport South telecast I’m sorry.  And gimme Doris over Nique any day.  I don’t want no smoke @TheNorthCydeRises lol.

The local broadcast broke that down before game two on Bally.  Were you watching espn?

• Like 1