• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

NOW moving on to Philly, I see Philly fans already moving to the ECF like Knicks fans to the 2nd round (UPDATED)

NBASupes

6 hours ago, Bonkers said:

If we do get by the Sixers we gonna need him in the ECF for sure

Where are the minutes for Cam though? You got Trae, Bogi, Dre, JC and Capela all around 35 min. Bench is Lou, Kev, Solo, Gallo, Gwu. I guess you can give him Solo's minutes, but Cam is going to have to play under control, or he's going to get a quick hook. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Where are the minutes for Cam though? You got Trae, Bogi, Dre, JC and Capela all around 35 min. Bench is Lou, Kev, Solo, Gallo, Gwu. I guess you can give him Solo's minutes, but Cam is going to have to play under control, or he's going to get a quick hook. 

Come on now.  Even a bad Cam is more than likely better than a good Solo.  As long as you don't let Cam hurt you offensively, it's an upgrade over Solo.

• Like 4

• Premium Member

I don't know these guys, but maybe others do...

Knaus: "...[Embiid] better be at least 80% for the Sixers to have a chance in this one. I'm going to go with the Hawks regardless.."

Alexander: "...I'm taking the Hawks with or without Joel Embiid..."

Stroup: "...I've got the Hawks taking this in seven."

• Like 1

• Premium Member
7 hours ago, AtLaS said:

I feel like we played well, we just need to make our open shots. Trae will get our players great looks, if we shoot like we did post all-star break it will be tough for anyone to beat us.  I'm sure it was just nerves and being in front of a hostile crowd for the first time in a while, but hopefully now that we've won a series and moving on we can start draining again.

I mean yea, that's what I meant by playing better. If we miss open shots against teams from now on. We won't win, period. 

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

On more serious news, I am a tad worried about Hunter. He looked good in that practice clip but I hope his knee is getting better

Hope he’s good we need him this series like last.

3 hours ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Come on now.  Even a bad Cam is more than likely better than a good Solo.  As long as you don't let Cam hurt you offensively, it's an upgrade over Solo.

Still, there's not a lot of minutes available for Cam. Probably depends on how he has looked in practice too. 

Hunter missed a lot of time with his knee.  Now, the 76ers have a center with knee problems.  Wonder if it isn't the same problem Hunter has been fighting.

:smug:

• Confused 1

The beginning of this is pretty good. However, they shift to Luka and it's barf worthy.  Like we predicted.  They now are saying that you know the Hawks lost the trade, but they built a team around Trae.  Luka needs help.  Well if he's so generational he should be able to get his team out of the first round.  I know the chips were stacked against him. My problem isn't with Luka it's with their narrative.