• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

NOW moving on to Philly, I see Philly fans already moving to the ECF like Knicks fans to the 2nd round (UPDATED)

NBASupes

• Premium Member
3 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Some of this sounds like let's be OK with what we've accomplished so far - I'm not quite ready to do that yet, not until the series is over.

Agreed. He's right in that the team has exceeded expectations, but I see no reason the Hawks can't make the 76ers and their fans a little more uncomfortable for the remainder of this series. Don't let them cruise to the ECF. They need to know they're going against a legitimate competitor. No more dumb mistakes or defensive lapses in the 2nd halves. The pressure is all on Philly to make it past the 2nd Round so the Hawks need to loosen up and just play. At least keep these games close and give yourself a chance to steal one or two games. Preferably three.

• Like 4

• Premium Member
19 minutes ago, bird_dirt said:

Why haven't they worn these every game this postseason?!

10 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

I dunno better late than never. 4th times a charm 😉 

Trae's dad has a point regarding these red unis., lol...they have not been good to is this year.

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, hawkman said:

Agreed. He's right in that the team has exceeded expectations, but I see no reason the Hawks can't make the 76ers and their fans a little more uncomfortable for the remainder of this series. Don't let them cruise to the ECF. They need to know they're going against a legitimate competitor. No more dumb mistakes or defensive lapses in the 2nd halves. The pressure is all on Philly to make it past the 2nd Round so the Hawks need to loosen up and just play. At least keep these games close and give yourself a chance to steal one or two games. Preferably three.

You are right the pressure is all on Philly.  The Hawks were tight in game 3 and felt the pressure of having to defend home court.  I attribute that to them being a young team.  The Hawks have already exceeded expectations so hopefully they will loosen up tomorrow night.  They have the ability to beat Philly but they need to loosen up and play to their capability.  Hopefully we will see at least one change with the starting lineup in game 4.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
4 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Some of this sounds like let's be OK with what we've accomplished so far - I'm not quite ready to do that yet, not until the series is over.

Let’s all remember that Kirshner is not a Hawks fan anyway.  He has some questionable 🤨 takes.

6 minutes ago, Gray Mule said:

Pivotal game tonight.  I hope for a Hawk win.  That would mean another home game.  But, 76ers win and they will almost be sure to win at home and close this series out.

Atlanta really, really needs to win tonight.  Play good defense.  Shoot lights out.  Make bunches of free throws.  Hope the refs call the 3 second rule as the 76ers clog the lane.

Hawks ain't dead.  Not yet.  Just on life support!

GO BIG A

Definitely a MUST win game tonight. The Hawks defense has to be better than what it has been in the last 2 games. We need to see an aggressive and hot shooting Trae tonight. 

• Like 4

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Must win, lose tonight and it's over. It's incredible how different we look without Hunter. Our bigs have been a huge disappointment in this series. 

Yup everyone needs to step up tonight especially Capela and Collins. I also want Trae Young to take 30 shots if our other guys are not getting it going. If we are gonna go down let's go down with our superstar giving it the Kobe.

• Like 4

• Premium Member
13 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

This, if we are going down, I want them going down behind Trae. Nobody @ me about team game blah blah blah....this is when your superstar shines.

Glad we didn't go down, and Trae did what Superstars do....he was 🥶 as Ice.

• Thanks 1

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e47m4m0jp338ljth5pkni

"LoeLLL Embiid here.  Listen .... my uh ... brother JoeLLL is lookin' for a soft place to go to sleep, here.  Season's been long.  I .... er ... I mean he's usually modelin' banana-hammocks by the time June rolls around.

Let's go, Hawks.  Give JoeLLL his vacation back on Friday, please.  C'mon, bring it in.  Gimme a Cancun on 3 ... 1 .. 2 .. 3 ... Ah, come on, guys.  Don't leave me hangin'.

Ah man, gotta go."

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e47m4m0jp338ljth5pkni

• Haha 3