• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

NOW moving on to Philly, I see Philly fans already moving to the ECF like Knicks fans to the 2nd round (UPDATED)

NBASupes

For those who regularly watch the Sixers, why do they only play Thybulle like 15 minutes a game? Is it because both him and Simmons stink from the perimeter and you can’t have 2 non shooters or something else?

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Embiid is the major chess piece this series. How we deal with him can be good or bad and how he is health wise will determine everything. 

This might be like the 2011 first round Hawks/Magic wager line. I won like $950 on that series because the Magic were heavy favs. Not sure what the series line is yet, guessing Sixers -320 Hawks  +280 or somewhere along those lines. If so I might put $280 on Hawks to win $560. I truly believe us. 

Usually hate betting on Hawks either way though but this puppy is juicy. My trigger finger is itching.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, aali34 said:

I read somewhere he fouls alot

His defense freaks me out a bit. Hoping we can expose him offensively to the point he gets little burn. Don’t want him being a problem for us.

• Like 4

• Premium Member
47 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Embiid is the major chess piece this series. How we deal with him can be good or bad and how he is health wise will determine everything. 

I disagree.

With a torn Meniscus Embiid becomes a liability.   If he steps on the court, we push the pace.    Then we PNR with Clint and Trae with a backpick from JC. 

The player that is the hard matchup is Simmons.   In this series, he's the best that they have.   If the game is close going down the stretch...  HackaBen. 

I think renewed defense this time focusing on containing Curry and Milton will make us good.  Lock down the middle with Clint and JC or Gallo... then run Milton and Curry off the line.   Force Ben to beat us from outside.  And we Randle him on the inside. 

• Like 1

• Premium Member

For us... Defensively, we have to hide Trae...

I said a triangle and 2 zone....

Where we match Ben with BB or Huerta and Seth with Hunter  and we play our bigs down low and Trae up top.  In a triangle pattern. 

Trae can help double shooters and fake stop the ball.... up top but the main work is Clint and JC keeping Dwight off the boards and Ben out of the lane.   If Ben Steps out, we let him have it and we close down the passing lanes.   Therefore, BB will float depending on where ben goes because he can't shoot. 

This could be the series that we expose Ben's shooting. 

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, MaceCase said:

3 non shooters.  I think Doc himself said It’s hard to play him in lineups featuring Ben and Dwight and this is a series that could feature a lot of Ben and Dwight.

As long as Thybulle doesn’t get any Ruben Patterson self proclaimed ideas I’m fine. :laugh:

Good god that’s an ugly perimeter shooting display:

Ben/Thybulle/Dwight... yikes.

Oh, just remembered an old friend, Molly Mike. :douchecock: He’s got some perimeter game.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Spud2nique said:

Lol... oh that’s precious. I wouldn’t trade one of those for magician PG13 and his playoff disappearing act.

His next comment to me after I lol'd at that trade..

"Talk to me. What’s wrong with it??

What should I say?  lol

• Haha 4