• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at 76ers -- GAME 1

lethalweapon3

• Moderators

Programming Note: Hawks Live! Postgame is on Bally Sports SOUTH (switcheroo with the Bravos who are on BS Southeast). Bawb, and Nique, and Mister Absolutely, Stinger on the side desk.

~lw3

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• Premium Member

One of my take aways:

Embiid is huge.  He can score any time he wants to on our bigs.   I say we let him and keep the rest of the team intact.   We can't let Curry, Maxy, and Thybull go off.   Keep the game close, make sure that we have scoring and in the late part of the game, go to the Hackaben.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Diesel said:

One of my take aways:

Embiid is huge.  He can score any time he wants to on our bigs.   I say we let him and keep the rest of the team intact.   We can't let Curry, Maxy, and Thybull go off.   Keep the game close, make sure that we have scoring and in the late part of the game, go to the Hackaben.

Just about every time I see Embiid play I am stunned at his skill level. Its ridiculous especially at his size.

• Like 3

• Premium Member

Well, you saw some of our best and definitely some of our worst. The result is we knocked of the #1 seed in game one.  If you play the quarters in reverse we are all thrilled right now, but regardless we are up 1-0. 

• Like 3