• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at 76ers -- GAME 1

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
34 minutes ago, Thomas said:

Believe Embiid has more skill just not more strength than Shaq. Embiid doesn't always slam an elbow into the opponent's chest to move in for a shot either. Shaq basically charged on every move to the paint with no call. Yeah OK, the refs have always sucked out loud. Anyway Embiid at his size is just super skillful. 

It's a great comparison... I think Embiid is more skilled and can hit free throws but Shaq was dominating in the paint. 

• Like 3

Just noticed Gallo ended up 50% from three today. Holy something or other. Oh, one of two. Still better than 0-7 you know. He looked overall  better on the court today to me. Hair filling in must be balancing his game out now.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, Wretch said:

Starting the third quarter too, trying to keep it close...Ben Simmons' "block" on JC, where he threw him to the ground on that fast break.  We would have went up 20, instead they cut it to 16 following this play:image.png

That was right in front of the ref too. 

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, Wretch said:

Starting the third quarter too, trying to keep it close...Ben Simmons' "block" on JC, where he threw him to the ground on that fast break.  We would have went up 20, instead they cut it to 16 following this play:image.png

Gallo was fouled too on his dunk, but @bleachkit says the refs were more than fair.

Edited by marco102
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, HawkingAwesome said:

NBA tv fired that clown Rick Kamla now they hire their 11th ex failure Hawks coach. Hubby Brown Mike Fratello ect. Hey you want to be a analyst fail coaching the Hawks for a couple seasons. I remember Mike Brown was on NBA tv for a bit also. Why can’t NBA tv figure it out like TNT. Horrible