• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at 76ers -- GAME 1

lethalweapon3

Just now, hylndr11 said:

I doubt we shoot that well coming out every game, but we also didn't shoot well at the end, who knows with Hunter damn shame about this injury 

We really need some good news to come out for him.   I hope he's available for game two.

• Like 4

• Premium Member
24 minutes ago, Diesel said:

The League should be in a PANIC.....

For all of you who are logical, I want you to follow this:

Philly had a home game against the Hawks.

Embiid Played and scored 39 pts.

Simmons played and Shoot 100% from the field and had 10 dimes.   He could score anytime he wanted to.

BUT

Hawks Won.  Not only that... Hawks dominated most of the game.  Not only that at one point the Hawks had a 26 point lead.   It took the refs swallowing their whistles for about a quarter to get Philly back in the game... and with all that... It was still not enough. 

league is officially on notice

• Like 4

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Why is Solo taking 7 3s????  I don't want to see that again, ever.

I think the Sixers may start Thybulle on Trae while using Simmons to double and trap that will leave whoever the SF is open, that would be Hill - in this scenario we should go with Snell.

Please Hunter, be ready to play on Tuesday.

Solo is still a better option because of defending Tobias Harris. Trae will eat their two best defenders alive and we get to watch the carnage. Solo just needs to be ready to swing the ball if he is the first pass out if the double team. 

• Like 1

• Premium Member
Just now, MarylandHawk said:

Solo is still a better option because of defending Tobias Harris. Trae will eat their two best defenders alive and we get to watch the carnage. Solo just needs to be ready to swing the ball if he is the first pass out if the double team. 

Just think, we have to option to practice this scenario with Cam and Dunn. This is an unseen benefit of our super deep team. Even the ones not in the rotation can still help. 

• Like 3

Embiid for the most part looked fine until the 4th (even though in the end he ended up piling up more points). In the 4th until that meltdown vs the press, he looked gassed and frustrated. Gonna need to keep up the pace.

I'm guessing he's not 100% but is fine for this time of the year. 80-90% sounds about right.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Spud2nique said:

Stephen A recognize!!!!

The most impressive and accurate thing Stephen A. has ever said in the past was "I was ignorant".  Guess he doesn't want that label involving Trae's historical performance moving forward.

• Like 3