• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at 76ers -- GAME 2

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Embiid with 38

Harris with 22 . . 18 in the 1st half

Milton with 14 . . . all in the last 10 minutes.

That's what did the Hawks in. Needed our best perimeter defenders badly this game.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

That's what I'm talking about with Collins.

Perfect opportunity to go up into Embiid to see if he can draw a foul.  Instead, he shoots a tough fadeaway.

Get in that weight room in the offseason Johnny Max.

For his other team?

Just now, NBASupes said:

Gallo in this series been better than JC

That's what we've been paying him for.  In this series, they've been even.  John started off the first game rough, but he was decent.  We really need Cam or Dre this series.  Their length would help so much on the defensive end. 

• Thanks 4
  • Sad 1

• Premium Member
5 minutes ago, marco102 said:

I'd start Snell.  He plays much better with the starters and he'll nail those corner threes. 

Snell didn't play after getting his lip busted, stitch that up and get back in the game son.

• Like 3

Just now, Buzzard said:

It was a good game for 3 quarters. Collins and Capela need to bring more. They averaged 33 points a game in the regular season. 18 points tonight is not getting it done.

They combined for 4 points last game 2. Not worried

Well that fourth quarter didn't go well.  Remember role players play better at home. In our case, the starters should play much better at home.  

I'm tempted to say start Gallo on Embiid.  He's thick and may force Embiid to be more perimeter oriented.  Although Embiid shot from the perimeter well this game, that's not the norm for him.  His midrange is good though.