• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

De'Andre Hunter is out for the rest of the Playoffs (Small Lateral Meniscus Tear)

ATLHawks3

• Premium Member
Just now, kg01 said:

Impressive.  Don't let these english teachers dissuade you from being awesome.

😏

English used to be skrong - not no more! I'm back in middle school - spellcheck takes care of me! lol

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, turnermx said:

I think the Basketball gods might have something coming to the 76ers too, will see.  The bright side is that our window is just opening.  Atlanta and Phoenix are going to be trouble for years to come. 

Phoenix is gonna need a PG soon..That position isnt easy to fill...Especially trying to replace what CP3 does for them..Good thing about us, is we're set at 1, 2, and 3, for the forseeable future..And Trae can make any decent center look good..lol. 

Edited by terrell
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, Blunt91 said:

I don't see why Nate keeps putting Solo out there when all he does is foul & can't make open shots.  Smell was shooting 50% from 3 point range during the regular season.  We could use his shooting. 

Snell has been pretty much worthless since he came back from his injury as well. Let's not act like he's been the same guy. With that said.....i'd definitely rather see him than Solomon

Edited by Cwell
  • Like 2