• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: 76ers at Hawks -- GAME 3

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member

One of the ways the Hawks could look to combat Philly using its longer defenders on him is perhaps getting as many ballhandlers on the floor as possible with Young. A quick fix would be starting Kevin Huerter at the three in place of Solomon Hill, who isn’t offering the Hawks much anyways. Having Huerter on the floor gives the Hawks three capable perimeter players in Young, Huerter and Bogdan Bogdanovic who can dribble, pass and create looks for themselves and everyone else on the floor. A Young-Bogdanovic-Huerter-Collins-Clint Capela lineup is devastating offensively, and it also held up defensively in the regular season, too. 

I said we did not attack and weren't aggressive enough in Game 2.  Get Trae going downhill.

“There are times when he does come up higher in their pick-and-roll defense,” McMillan said of Embiid’s role in Philly’s defense. “They make adjustments as far as where he is at defensively. He is up higher at times, but there are times where he’s playing lower. I think it was more us, though. We need to be more aggressive in our attack.”

• Like 3

3 hours ago, lethalweapon3 said:

I’m trying to get the Dellavedova out of here!”

It continues to live.. :laugh1:

maybe coulda had Thomas Bryant instead of Dorsey,

Ouch 

Travis was in Golden State’s War Room in 2009 when handlers for Curry pleaded with Monta Ellis’ club to let the Davidson star slip down to the Knicks, who were holding the next pick. Schlenk and the Warriors graciously denied the request, and that longtime, downtrodden franchise has been laughing its way to the bank ever since. (“Welcome to New York, Jordan Hill!”)

Also believe Warriors got last second offers from the Suns for a package surrounding Amare, although I’m not sure. Suns and Knicks wanted Curry I recall.

Schlenk is recouping the benefits of moving on, on the fly, as Trae Young grows out from his Sorcerer’s Apprentice cocoon to reveal something truly magical.

I remember Schlenk saying he recalls envisioning kids wearing Young jersey’s as  they had Curry in the yay. Right on Schlenk.

Bud making chicken salad out of Dwight, Dennis and Baze against the league’s top-flight, star-studded teams.

:laugh1:

Awesome stuff as usual. 

Go Hawks! 

• Like 3

This will be the first game of the series I get to watch. I was driving up to Charleston during game 1 and out to dinner with the entire family during game 2.

Daddy's back home now and ready for the action tonight, hopefully we protect home court. I love Bogi's attitude that every game get's treated like an elimination game from here on out.

Keep that energy. Never say die

• Like 1

• Moderators

Usual suspects as we already know on the 5:30 Boo-Boo Report. Cam, D'AH and Goody out. Embiid gets Ye Olde Game Time Decision, but it would again be stunning if the knee couldn't go off a couple days' rest.

~lw3

• Thanks 1