• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: 76ers at Hawks -- GAME 4

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
12 hours ago, cam1218 said:

Game 6 @ Phillips with a 3-2 lead against Indiana and George in 2014. It was so loud in ‘08, but I feel like that Indy game was just as close. Another 1 vs 8 matchup, but we had a shot to win the series at home. We won game 1 on the road in that one too.

ugh, Hawks really choked at the end of that game 6, sould have won that game.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, Final_quest said:

That was a dark moment for me.  I took that loss really hard.  One of the worst losses of the past ten years.

At least Lou is giving his Hawks career some redemption here in the playoffs. He has been very underrated for us, hitting extremely big shots in most games.

• Like 3

• Moderators
54 minutes ago, Atlantaholic said:

At least Lou is giving his Hawks career some redemption here in the playoffs. He has been very underrated for us, hitting extremely big shots in most games.

Probably should have played more at the end but i guess Nate was worried about D

• Like 1

• Moderators
2 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Sixers -7 now. Aka the public is pounding on the Sixers to win tonight. Like started at 6 and went up a point in roughly 24 hours. Still 6+hours till game time for line movement.

7 points.  That is a pretty big line.  I guess Philly has won pretty big both games it won but it lost two games too.  Hmmmm....

• Like 1

• Premium Member
13 hours ago, Atlantaholic said:

Prophetic post right here. Lou continues his redemption tour with what has to be the biggest fourth quarter performance in ATL history. 

• Like 4