• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Favorite past times?

Jdawgflow

• Premium Member

I was just thinking about how enjoyable this season has been to watch.  Probably my favorite ever Hawks season since Zaza talking about “Game 7”.

Then I started thinking about other activities that I enjoy but they wax and wane in gaining my attention.  Sometimes they are front and center like now with the Hawks and other times a passing glance (like the Big Dog playoff guarantee season).

What other activities besides the Hawks have this same vacillating draw for you?

I’ll start.  Reading a good book is one that grabs me and I have to finish quickly, then other times I will not read one for months it seems.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

until a series of injuries over the past three years, I was really into cycling.  Need to get back on the bike, but the injury situation is very limiting at this point.  So, now computer games occupy too much of my time. Sigh. 

• Premium Member
19 hours ago, frosgrim said:

until a series of injuries over the past three years, I was really into cycling.  Need to get back on the bike, but the injury situation is very limiting at this point.  So, now computer games occupy too much of my time. Sigh. 

I feel you on this.  Recent injury has limited me as well.  Online chess is taking too much of my time.