• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: 76ers at Hawks -- GAME 6

lethalweapon3

2 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Ok, time to shove a bunch of Chic Fil A. Gotta keep the same juju, routine and if we wrap it tonight a 4X1 🍔 in n out.

Same here, time to sign off of HS, get ready to pick my daughter up from work, then load up my Shield to watch 007 (might watch Thunderball, From Russia with Love, or Dr. No; I'm a big Sean Connery fan). 

Hope to see you guys on the other side later on tonight with the good news...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, benhillboy said:

It’s proved to be a razor thin margin between these two teams.  Trae and Embiid virtually nullify each other; piling up stats and fouls drawn. The slim difference in personnel is we can depend on 3 bench guys (OO, Lemon Pepper, and Red Velvey). They can only rely on 2 (Thybulle and Dwight).  Shake is surely a likable player but simply not ready for playoff ball beyond a moment here and there and George Hill got one foot in retirement.  Just a reminder our old buddy Molly Mike Scott is still alive and well.

We’re extremely lucky to be up when they’re shooting so much better than we are overall, mainly driven by Seth’s comical eFG of .797. Our edge is Nate is unquestionably a superior manager to Doc and Trae is a late-game master while Simmons is almost unplayable.  

My tune hasn’t changed all series; three point variance and free throw conversion will sustain us, staying even on the boards and winning the turnover margin will take us home.  Law of averages says Thybulle won’t hit any more threes and we maintain a halftime lead to the finish line.

LET’S GO Martin Luther Kings!

The game plan is rather simple: shooting and rebounding well, keep the turnovers down, and defend. 

See you guys later. You all know why...

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Dejay said:

Same here, time to sign off of HS, get ready to pick my daughter up from work, then load up my Shield to watch 007 (might watch Thunderball, From Russia with Love, or Dr. No; I'm a big Sean Connery fan). 

Hope to see you guys on the other side later on tonight with the good news...

I feel so bad for you Dejay. How long will that last???

For your information:  I just checked.  ESPN - Chances to win tonight:

62.2% - 76ers

37.8% - Hawks

Should we simply give up now?  Seems that chances of the Hawks winning tonight aren't very good.  Well, after all, we were only the 5th seed in the east and Embiid and the 76ers were #1.  Makes it an easy choice, doesn't it.  (Please ignore the fact that the Hawks are at home and that they have a 3-2 record).

GO BIG A

:search:

• Like 3