• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: 76ers at Hawks -- GAME 6

lethalweapon3

On 6/18/2021 at 6:18 PM, warcore said:

I feel so bad for you Dejay. How long will that last???

Until the season is over or if they advance, after winning a game in the ECFs. By doing just that, they would've gone further in the playoffs than any Hawks team in Atlanta history...

7 hours ago, Dejay said:

Until the season is over or if they advance, after winning a game in the ECFs. By doing just that, they would've gone further in the playoffs than any Hawks team in Atlanta history...

Are you doing this to yourself or is your family making you do this?

@Plainview1981

Lets look at your claim about the failures

1.  Capella - Dealing with Embiid is a pain since he likes to flop around like a bleached whale but Capella can not miss bunnies like he did plenty of times.  He gets somewhat of a pass but he has to do better.

2.  Bogi - Maybe the defense (they got good defenders) or his injury but he has been trying to force the issue too much and dealing with Harris is hard as well.  He get some blame but we are nothing shoot the ball like we did in the regular season.

3.  Snell - I agreed with you on that.  If he was hitting his shots like he did in the reg. season then we will not be in this situation.

4.  Collins - Jekyll and Hide with him.  When he is flying to the rim, contesting shots and doing his thing, this team is so much better but when he is passive like many times in this series, he makes things harder for us.  He did okay but for the amount he wants, I kinda of agreed with you.

At the end of the day, we have to limit Curry, mess up Harris timing and let no body from the bench to get off on us (Shake did it, Maxey did it and I got a bad feeling that Hill or Howard might be next).  Then we have a chance.

Edited by NekiEcko