• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks v. Bucks. Nate v. Bud. Trae v. Giannis. ECF! #WeMove KnuckIfYouBuck

NBASupes

• Premium Member
48 minutes ago, hawkman said:

That's not how Stern saw it. He was in love with the "big market" teams back then. That series soured me on the NBA for a while because the cheating in Game 6 was so blatant. I've never seen refs carry a team offensively and defensively like they did the Lakers during that game. 

That series was atrocious.  2006 finals felt biased to me as well but not completely rigged.  And to an even lesser extent, 2016 (this series felt like how the 4th quarter of game 1 against the 76ers was officiated).  They let the Cavs play rugby on the Warriors... This year has been very good overall.  I actually feel like Silver is making an effort to make sure the series are all officiated fairly, home crowd or not.  I think the NBA is getting ready to dive deeper into the gambling market

• Like 3

• Premium Member
8 hours ago, hawkman said:

They're bringing the fun back to a sport that is supposed to be entertaining. I actually like watching these guys play basketball. Even as an old jaded fan they still make me jump up off the couch. Not having the same ole superstars in the WCF and ECF may be a blessing in disguise for the NBA. Of course I'm biased, but these Playoffs have been a lot more interesting. 

I wholeheartedly agree.  This is my favorite playoffs in a long time, maybe ever.  And not just cuz my Hawks are doing the best they have ever done in Atlanta.

• Like 1