• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks v. Bucks. Nate v. Bud. Trae v. Giannis. ECF! #WeMove KnuckIfYouBuck

NBASupes

Ok hold up guys, let's get some objective analysis here, we can cherry pick any stat.and say why well win , but for real there's points where it was 4 on 5 with Simmons he wouldn't do shit anything nothing he quit , we won't get that with bucks

51 minutes ago, hylndr11 said:

Ok hold up guys, let's get some objective analysis here, we can cherry pick any stat.and say why well win , but for real there's points where it was 4 on 5 with Simmons he wouldn't do shit anything nothing he quit , we won't get that with bucks

Well with Giannis, we have the personnel to contain his drives to the rim all game long. Miami laid out a strategy last year building a wall, I expect us to try and emulate it. So long as we don't allow the Bucks shooters to go off, the games will be competitive. Our biggest issue again will be that we don't have Hunter and Reddish healthy to put on Giannis, but if the help is there on defense, we can avoid him demolishing us.

On offense for us we just have to avoid turnovers and make our shots. Health is a factor but when we're playing well, we can score with anybody. We just need to take care of the ball to limit other Bucks' transition offense.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, hylndr11 said:

They haven't quit YET

• Premium Member
23 minutes ago, cam1218 said:

Some folks talk about Embiid being tired late, but I think CC played better defense late in the game knowing his foul situation. He wasn’t putting his body on Embiid early and I think it had to do with staying out of early foul trouble. The refs seemed to let both teams play through contact later in games this series. Just a guess, but smart on his part if true. 

This is a really good point, and I also don't like a lot of the Capela slander I've seen around, some even on here.  Capela had the toughest matchups of anyone on the team.  I expect him to look much better when he's not playing an MVP level player, evne though I thought he played pretty solid in most of the Philly series.  Capela is a solid starting center and he plays good team defense, and he's probably on the highest value contract we have (excluding rookie deals).  Bucks will be a shift in focus for sure though bc Lopez is going to be dragging him to the perimeter much more than Embiid did -- I think he will have a good series.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
5 minutes ago, aali34 said:

I put JC on Lopez and leave Giannis for Capela. Embiid is a tougher cover since he's a perimeter threat. Clint can sag further off of Giannis and the Bucks haven't looked to exploit Lopez's size against other teams so far in the playoffs.

Good to know, haven't caught many of their games.  Guess I didn't give it that much thought but those assignments make a lot more sense.  I think this series comes down to our guards making shots.  Bogi has been scary cold and Trae hasn't shot great the entire playoffs.  Holiday and Middleton are very good defenders (of course Philly boasted about their perimeter defenders as well).