• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks v. Bucks. Nate v. Bud. Trae v. Giannis. ECF! #WeMove KnuckIfYouBuck

NBASupes

4 minutes ago, Atlantaholic said:

Jokic would be such an amazing fit with our team... but so would Embiid. Not sure who I would take on the Hawks

Oh it's 100% Joker. Embiid is a better 2 way player, but he's also mentally sawft and injury prone. There is no telling when his body will completely break down and is almost never healthy by the time the playoffs roll around. But if Embiid was more durable and wasn't a p*ssy, he would be the easy choice by a mile. 

• Like 3

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

They are tough defensively. They have the best defense in the playoffs. Our shooters are going to have to be on. If we shoot like we did against Philly, forget about it.

I don't think they are better then Philly defensively but for sure they are on the same tier. It won't be any easier. I agree 100% that we won't win unless we break out of this slump we are in from downtown but I expect us to do just that. 

• Like 3

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, RandomFan said:

Oh it's 100% Joker. Embiid is a better 2 way player, but he's also mentally sawft and injury prone. There is no telling when his body will completely break down and is almost never healthy by the time the playoffs roll around. But if Embiid was more durable and wasn't a p*ssy, he would be the easy choice by a mile. 

Yup I would lean towards Joker probably. Picked him up in my franchise on NBA2k19 as a free agent and he was instrumental in my 6 championships lol (and counting if I ever pick it up again)

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

I dont care who our rap ambassador is, but I admit I'm not a fan of his. But that's besides the point, I just think Sarah has a fair gripe.

I appreciate that the relationship between Trae and Quavo is organic and not some forced marketing ploy. Quavo was one of the first people to reach out and welcome Trae to Atlanta. He has been there through all of the disrespect and hate just like the rest of us regular folk.

I think they, or at least Trae, see him almost like family at this point.

Mind you, Quavo was there on the road at the game in Philly. I don't even think the Atlanta reporters got to travel to the game at all.

I love Sarah, I think she is great at her job as well as totally stunning. There's nothing I want more than to see that lady happy, but I think this was a non issue that could potentially blow up in to something worse by retweeting it out

• Like 2

Milwaukee was given -480 odds to defeat Atlanta (an implied 82.8% chance to win the series), according to OddsChecker. The Bucks are also the oddsmakers’ favorites to win the title with +110 odds (or an implied 47.6% chance to win it all). 

For comparison, the team with the next-highest odds to win the championship is the Phoenix Suns with +170 odds (or an implied 37% chance). The Los Angeles Clippers (+800, or an implied 11.1% chance) and Atlanta Hawks (+1200, or an implied 7.7% chance) are considered long shots by the oddsmakers, per OddsChecker.

Interestingly, bettors don’t necessarily agree. 

Over the last 24 hours, the Phoenix Suns received the most bets to win the championship. The Bucks did receive 29.4% of championship bets, but the Hawks weren’t too far behind, receiving 23.5% of all bets to win it all.

Edited by RandomFan
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, bleachkit said:

Um I guess. Id rather an OG like T.I. be our ambassador than overrated Quavo. 

Im old school too..Just sayin..Thats Trae's boi..

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RedDawg#8 said:

I appreciate that the relationship between Trae and Quavo is organic and not some forced marketing ploy. Quavo was one of the first people to reach out and welcome Trae to Atlanta. He has been there through all of the disrespect and hate just like the rest of us regular folk.

I think they, or at least Trae, see him almost like family at this point.

Mind you, Quavo was there on the road at the game in Philly. I don't even think the Atlanta reporters got to travel to the game at all.

I love Sarah, I think she is great at her job as well as totally stunning. There's nothing I want more than to see that lady happy, but I think this was a non issue that could potentially blow up in to something worse by retweeting it out

He was actually in public rooting for us to take Trae before the draft..

Edited by terrell
  • Like 2

51 minutes ago, RandomFan said:

I think a lot depends on Bogi's knee injury and also Trae's shoulder. I didn't realize his shoulder was as bad as it apparently is. He was saying post-game that his shoulder AND right hand were giving out on him during the game, affecting his shot. 

Hopefully a few days of rest will help him. But Bogi, we are really gonna need him to hit open shots. 

Man, knowing we need wang bodies, what if Reddish strutted in like ...

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e47klvihta2kmqczmkz74

sportin' that Nate McMillan-made swag that's blessed our other guys.

All we'd need is a few minutes here and there to spell the others.

• Haha 3

• Premium Member
10 hours ago, bleachkit said:

Um I guess. Id rather an OG like T.I. be our ambassador than overrated Quavo. 

Quavo owns a stake of our G-league team.  If T.I. wants to invest in our franchise or its affiliates and come to all the games, he can be an ambassador for our team.  I don't know why people are upset about the guy who is investing his time and money into the franchise getting access to the locker room.  Reminds me of when people were outraged Arthur Blank was on the sidelines for the Falcons

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, JeffS17 said:

Quavo owns a stake of our G-league team.  If T.I. wants to invest in our franchise or its affiliates and come to all the games, he can be an ambassador for our team.  I don't know why people are upset about the guy who is investing his time and money into the franchise getting access to the locker room.  Reminds me of when people were outraged Arthur Blank was on the sidelines for the Falcons

Did I ever say I had a problem with him in the locker room? No I didn't. Please don't use strawmans. I said it's not fair to Sarah, our beat reporter, that she is kept out on grounds of "Covid", while clearly that does not apply to certain other non team members. 

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, bleachkit said:

Did I ever say I had a problem with him in the locker room? No I didn't. Please don't use strawmans. I said it's not fair to Sarah, our beat reporter, that she is kept out on grounds of "Covid", while clearly that does not apply to certain other non team members. 

Yeah, but I'm telling you he's a part of the organization.  It's not surprising there are different rules for people inside the organization and outside.  Thankfully we probably won't have to deal with all the COVID hassles next year.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, turnermx said:

You're right, for the Hawks team either would be a fantastic fit.  Embiid and Jokic would each benefit from playing with Trae

Thinking these playoffs are showing everyone that anyone who has a pair of decent hands that comes here will benefit from Trae for sure. Am using the term "will" as opposed to "would."

• Like 3