• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Take a bow, *General* Schlenk

sturt

I think Schlenck has the golden opportunity to build a contender this offseason with very little investment.

He can fix a 13 man rotation that now is

Young/?/?

Bogi/Huerter

Hunter/?/Reddish

Collins/Gallo

Capela/?/Okongwu

Backup PG, a wing and a backup big C, that is what we need.

If Schlenck thinks he can fill one of these holes on draft day, that is good but definately backup PG and backup C should be FAs.

In my opinion if we add players like Cameron Payne, Dwinddidie, Rose, Mcconnell, Bullock, Ennis, Craig, Holmes, Dieng, Whiteside, Noel, López, Mcgee we can really go for the ring Next year, with the likely improvement if Young, Huerter, Hunter, Collins and mainly Reddish and Okongwu... We can really compete to win.

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, Watchman said:

A (Partial) listing of things I was wrong about...

1.  I didn't  think much of Schlenk.  He proved me wrong.

2.  I thought Trae was a step or half-step below a superstar.  He's the real deal.

3.  I thought Okongwu was too small.  He came up big in the playoffs.

4.  I thought we overpaid for Bogi.  Other than following his most recent injury, he's been great on offense.

5.  I thought Super Lou was done.  Not yet.

I'm sure I have overlooked some things, but "I believe" we can beat Milwaukee, and make it to the finals.

I was 100% wrong on huerter I admit . I'm really sorry. You are a baller. But that's about it hehe

• Like 1

I'm trying to figure out what opposing GM would even want to do business with Travis Schlenk, for fear that they would also get rick-rolled like Houston did. 

While the Hawks may not take you for granted, rest assured that in a deal, General Schlenk will...take you...

• Like 2

What Travis did a great job of is getting players with the big picture in mind.  He got a mix of players who skills compliment one another and fit together instead of just drafting a bunch of talented players who may end up overlapping.

• Like 2

Liked the TS hire at the time but think I may be in love now. Figuratively of course. The guy understands chemistry maybe even better than Larry Brown did in his heyday. Saying quite a lot right there. He must have been a wizard at puzzles as a kid.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Thomas said:

Liked the TS hire at the time but think I may be in love now. Figuratively of course. The guy understands chemistry maybe even better than Larry Brown did in his heyday. Saying quite a lot right there. He must have been a wizard at puzzles as a kid.

Two people who I sorely miss around today’s NBA: Kobe and Larry Brown.  

• Premium Member

This success has made every Travis move look genius.  I am scared to even question anything now for fear of looking like a fool later on. Lol. 
while I always looked on the bright side of his moves, I did question a few. 
Bogi signing affecting Cam’s development (it sorta did but was worth it)

signing Gallo and drafting Okungwu while having Clint. Felt this would affect J Bap numbers. It did but it was worth it. 
Resting Hunter so long when he could have played. 
Firing Bud to rebuild.

Of course trading Doncic for Trae  I was probably the first to get over that and embrace (took me a week) Trae but I had my doubts like everyone else.

I got a feeling he is not close to being done

• Like 1