My Philadelphia Shout outs....

Diesel

57 minutes ago, Dejay said:

A guy gotta ask. If Doc wasn't set up for success with the Big 3 in Boston, would he be getting all of the praise he gets for being such a great coach? Besides us, Clipper fans are probably laughing their asses off right now...

I think Josh Smith pointed it out in a tweet. Dude does not seem to make adjustments or, takes waits too late to make adjustments. I think he commands respect and is great with handling personalities, but that can only take you so far.  

• Premium Member

I think Doc gets a bad rap.   Really.   He didn't commit 16 turnovers.   He didn't pick a player who was frail.   Doc played well with the hand he was given.  Other coaches wouldn't have reached for Maxy and Milton in the midst of this.  Other coaches would have failed just as bad with Simmons not playing aggressively.   That's not Doc's fault. 

1 hour ago, Dejay said:

A guy gotta ask. If Doc wasn't set up for success with the Big 3 in Boston, would he be getting all of the praise he gets for being such a great coach? Besides us, Clipper fans are probably laughing their asses off right now...

Yeah, as much as I don't like Paul Pierce he deserves the credit for those two big time runs they had because of his salesmanship skills. 

• Like 1

• Premium Member
25 minutes ago, bobrathbun4pres said:

Now come on ben simmons has been practicing his shooting. It just happened to be on cod

Simmons is a sniper on COD.