• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Bucks -- ECF GAME 1

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member

Saw the lw3 avatar, which summoned the theme song to my inner muzak... just sooooooo apropos... on your mark, get set and go now, got a dream and we just know now... 😄

• Haha 3

38 minutes ago, hylndr11 said:

dont like that the bucks dont foul

They don't play anywhere near as aggressive as the Knicks or the Sixers. They want Trae to go where you generally don't want Trae to go but that's a lot easier to do in the RS than the playoffs as Trae gets there and is tired. In the playoffs, he's sharp and focused. Trae can kill them to dead with the floater. 

Collins and Hill feasted against Milwaukee in the RS as stretch 4s. JC will have to bring Giannis out, if he does, the lane will be open.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, JeffS17 said:

It's not actually a good thing -- it's because they don't play physical defense.  This will be a nice change for us because the Knicks and Philly play really physically and aggressive.

Or that they have the length not to have to as much 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lethalweapon3 said:

They finished no worse than third in the NL with over 85 wins every season before breaking through in 1957, with the great Warren Spahn and reliever Ernie Johnson Recently Senior pitching, plus Eddie Mathews and an amazing kid named Henry Aaron knocking it out the park.

I love this stuff. Love hearing when Ernie jr. speaks about it too. Awesome history stuff.

There was a time, just a few years ago, that Milwaukee really needed the services of Tony Snell.

Our mole.

“K’Von”

Schwagster

Awesome as usual lw3! That history lesson breakdown of Milwaukee and Atlanta was awesome stuff. 

So Bud left us for a star huh… he got to the eastern conference finals the same time he would have had he stayed. :laugh1:

GO HAWKS!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, lethalweapon3 said:

“I’m just asking Bob: how does a so-called rookie grow so much hair on his chest? Is it the beer?”

I will make a comment here. Bob has a tremendous body. For the 50’s, this is what a beast would have looked like I imagine. I mean, he’s lean, fit, sexual, athletic and without a trace of self consciousness. 

I really like his physique. 

• Haha 3

Just now, thecampster said:

So I have to get up very early for work every day and I've made a choice. I'll be laying down for a pre-game nap going forward. Its a sacrifice I know but I'm willing to take one for the team and get my pre-game rest in. Who's with me?

Well last round I pounded chick fil a and had a patty of in n out for each Hawks wins. Now I feel sluggish. Let’s be napping buddies camp! 

• Haha 1

The line jumped from Bucks -7 to Bucks -8.5 so the public is pounding and betting Bucks hard.

Here are some other props that are fun to watch now that we are in the final four.

NBA Champion

Suns + 110

Bucks +110

Hawks +1200

Clipps +1200

Finals MVP

Giannis +110

Booker +200

CP3 +450

Trae +1000

PG13 +1600

Ayton +2500

Middleton +2500

Holiday +5000

Bogi +10000

Collins +10000

I’m think about putting down $100 to win $1200 on Hawks winning it all.

Also, $100 to win $1000 on Trae Finals MVP.

Hit both I risk $200 to win $2200. Not bad considering the field. Then again I’m biased as hell. :laugh:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2