• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Bucks at Hawks -- ECF GAME 3

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
27 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

If they came out in these, what would be the response by the league?

Would the team get fined?  Would the league make them change uniforms?

I know the corporate people would be upset, because their logo wouldn't be on the uniform

Give me that Hardwood throwback next season : AtlantaHawks

What I DON'T want to see, are these uniforms.  I'd much rather for them to wear the white unis or the MLK uniforms, than to put these on.

Atlanta Hawks on Twitter: "Them red jerseys too fye 🥵… "

Somehow I think we are wearing these red ones tonight. 🤢

• Haha 1
  • Sad 2

37 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Somehow I think we are wearing these red ones tonight. 🤢

Red out. A bloody wedding GOT bath 🛁 for the Bucks! Sounds fun! :drinks:

I do love those MLK’s though. Having said that I believe one of the rare losses in those unis came to the Bucks in the regular season, don’t quote me on it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Walking the ball up court while the Bucks set their defense is not the answer. Play with purpose, get into sets faster. Even if Trae goes downhill faster it doesn't mean shoot the first shot, getting in the paint forces the defense to react, he can always reset the offense if something isn't there.

Another pet peeve with Trae, if you miss your three get ready to get back on defense if we dont get the board, which we usually dont. He just stands there half the time. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

If they came out in these, what would be the response by the league?

Would the team get fined?  Would the league make them change uniforms?

I know the corporate people would be upset, because their logo wouldn't be on the uniform

Give me that Hardwood throwback next season : AtlantaHawks

What I DON'T want to see, are these uniforms.  I'd much rather for them to wear the white unis or the MLK uniforms, than to put these on.

Atlanta Hawks on Twitter: "Them red jerseys too fye 🥵… "

Nike would explode, absolutely dress down Silver, who in turn after being emasculated would dress down the officials in State Farm, who in turn would kindly inform the Hawks to change or forfeit. 

• Haha 4

58 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Kevin Willis is on NBA radio now. :smile:

Dang missed it. Lol. Caught it an hour later. Gelson or Kelson picked the Bucks and Sam Mitchell took us. Well kinda, then he laughed and said if I had to bet my hard earned money from diggin a ditch then maybe Bucks. :mellow:

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Walking the ball up court while the Bucks set their defense is not the answer. Play with purpose, get into sets faster. Even if Trae goes downhill faster it doesn't mean shoot the first shot, getting in the paint forces the defense to react, he can always reset the offense if something isn't there.

No, you may be confusing what I'm saying. They can get into half court offense as fast as they want, but once there they need to run the offense. Half Trae's turnovers was because he was going too fast last game trying to attack the paint.  The need more off ball movement and he needs to read the defense before taking off. I'm not sayin wait there for nothing, but the bucks unlike the Sixers will punish you in you in transition for trying to do too much on offense.  When you speed up things they will have more turnovers in my opinion.  I'm all for slowing it down.  I may be in the minority there though, but just be my opinion though. 

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, Dnice said:

Sunday night games are so draining waiting for tip. 

Seriously though lol. I also hated the 1PM Sunday games. It’d be nice if they would cater to me and give a 6PM tip on a Sunday.