• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Solo vs. Cam.

Diesel

• Premium Member

I stand Corrected about Cam.  He is ready for More time.   Still.. I wasn't happy with his first few minutes in the game.  BUt his defense won me over.   Then the three point shooting got me there. 

8 hours ago, hawkman said:

I love how versatile this team is. They look like a finesse team one game but can get downright ugly the next. The Bucks were NOT expecting that at all. 

This team has most bases covered.  Outside of Bigs dropping dimes and elite level dribble drive finishing there’s nothing they can’t do.  The bench is just too powerful, mixing young players with  excellent defensive skills with vets who can get hot instantly.  Nate and Schlenk should win COTY and EOTY retroactively you simply can’t do better than they’ve done.

• Like 1

On 6/28/2021 at 12:48 PM, LucastheThird said:

Cam played his first minutes in 4 months and guarded All-Star/Olympic level talent and only looked a step slow.

We know Cam can play better with more minutes and getting his game legs back

I'm not the only one who felt this way and last night proved we were right.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, LucastheThird said:

I'm not the only one who felt this way and last night proved we were right.

He's my favorite player on the team. Not saying he's our best player but love his skill set and potential. He's the reason we're possibly looking at the first stages of a dynasty. 

• Like 2