• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Pippen Likes Trashing People

AHF

• Moderators

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/scottie-pippen-says-phil-jackson-is-a-racist-who-tried-to-expose-kobe-bryant-180759495.html

This is my takeaway from the last half dozen years of bitter comments I've seen coming from him.  Now going the step further to call Phil Jackson a racist and saying that MJ rehearsed saying he would pass the ball to Kerr for the game winning shot because he wanted to look good for the cameras.  As if Jordan's normal MO of going out and taking the game winning shot wasn't getting him good publicity as it was and like MJ hadn't already done the same thing with John Paxson minus the sideline comments.

I can't help but watch him trash people over and over and think Pippen feels overlooked having played in MJ's shadow and is looking to take people down to get himself some attention.  It isn't that he hasn't ever made any legit points but this is feeling a little desperate for attention by now.  That Last Dance series clearly made Pippen extra resentful and super jealous of that glowing coverage.

You got six rings Pip!  You are a no-brainer HOFer!  You wouldn't have had any championships as the best player on your team (likely being someone more like Clyde Drexler in terms of career impact).  Instead, you were part of arguably the greatest team in NBA history.  Enjoy that!  

• Thanks 1