• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Bucks at Hawks -- ECF GAME 4

lethalweapon3

15 minutes ago, HawksNWaffles said:

I will admit I did clamor for more playing time for Dunn because of his "defense", but I didn't realize he was that dookie butter offensively.

Probably the worst shooting point guard in all the NBA, and by a considerable margin. Excellent defender of course. 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Plainview1981 said:

Lost my disability check and it put me in a bad funk the last few days.

One punch in the gut after another the last calendar year... Losing dad, moving twice, corona twice, family drama, learning my 2 nieces were molested by another family member and now this.

They don't give a shit that my varacose veins issue is a progressive issue and saying I can sit for 6 hours a day 7 days a week as they suggest only makes the problem worse.

They said I'm capable of working at a fundraiser and I can lift more than 10 pounds and that is enough I guess.

BS 

Damn bro!

Just now, HawkingAwesome said:

we both shouldnt watch anymore post season games =| i slept through most of it

This was the first minutes of live Hawks playoffs that I've watched this season. And Mrs. Dejay wasn't happy about that after Capela got hurt...

• Haha 3

Just now, JayBirdHawk said:

Hahaha....NO. 

Nate knows that although Solo may be in the right spots and not make mistakes 0/0/0/0/0/2 does not have any impact on offense and defense.

Yeah, think the only role in this series now for Solo would possibly be a don't get mad-get even rough up Portis situation. On second thought don't even see that occurring. Just put 00 on Portis if he is impacting and shut him off. 

• Like 2

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, Dejay said:

This was the first minutes of live Hawks playoffs that I've watched this season. And Mrs. Dejay wasn't happy about that after Capela got hurt...

Smh...so it was you.  :spank:

• Haha 4

• Premium Member

I am going to enjoy watching the talking heads tomorrow talk about "The others".  So many of them said with no Trae young this series is over..  Well, while our leader Trae Young recuperated, the others went out and Kicked Milwaukee in the teeth. 

• Like 2

• Premium Member
Just now, Diesel said:

I am going to enjoy watching the talking heads tomorrow talk about "The others".  So many of them said with no Trae young this series is over..  Well, while our leader Trae Young recuperated, the others went out and Kicked Milwaukee in the teeth. 

There were lot's of 

Screenshot_20210629-233410_Samsung Internet.jpg

On the Squawk too.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2