• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Bucks at Hawks -- ECF GAME 4

lethalweapon3

Just now, TheNorthCydeRises said:

I think he has to play, just to give Lou and Bogi a breather.

He just needs to make more of an impact on the defensive end.  I was hoping he and Cam would be causing straight havoc on that end of the floor.  Cam is bringing it.  Dunn is looking nowhere like the player he was in 2019.

Man, if he was 2019 Dunn, he would be wrecking havoc as well but damn, he just don't got that pop

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Carmine said:

I love Trae but his long 3's were giving Bucks easy points in the transition, even without the Jrue Holiday cherry picking. Were making them earn every point tonight, love it!

Trae mos def has to stop the long 3s. The Bucks loved those shots and ate off of them

• Like 1

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, AUhawksfan said:

Can I just say something?  Hasn’t this playoffs just been fun?

I’m just having a good time, enjoy it Squawkers. In the past, Hawks teams have made me nervous based on previous failures and not living up to expectations but let me tell you, I’m just enjoying this ride and you should too. 

I can't accept this with Bogi stinking up the joint of offense and Giannis scoring at will!  They should have adjusted!

• Confused 2

2 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Man, if he was 2019 Dunn, he would be wrecking havoc as well but damn, he just don't got that pop

With where Dunn is at physically at this point absolutely do not see him opting out. So the staff needs to be superheroes this off season with him so he can help.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, hawkman said:

TNT already dragging the Bucks like it's all about them playing bad. There's a very good reason they are playing bad. The Hawks are strangling them defensively. If they could keep the Bucks off the offensive boards, they would be up 20. 

Chuck gonna ride with the Bucks till they get eliminated by us. 

• Like 3

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, hawkman said:

TNT already dragging the Bucks like it's all about them playing bad. There's a very good reason they are playing bad. The Hawks are strangling them defensively. If they could keep the Bucks off the offensive boards, they would be up 20. 

They are just trying to control the narrative as usual

4 minutes ago, terrell said:

Imagine Cam, Hunter, and OO on the floor. Our defense could be special..If OO could space the floor some, Id let Collins walk for sure(s&t)...

I was about to like until I got to the last part. Imagine all that WITH Collins.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, hawkman said:

And the refs riding the Bucks jock 

• Like 2