• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Bucks at Hawks -- ECF GAME 4

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, NekiEcko said:

Now the question is how long Giannis is going to be out for the Bucks because I dont see him coming back on the court on Thursday with that injury (crazy stuff happened but).  I hope that young man gets better

Good job tonight with Trae and we need two more wins.

I think he will be back Thursday.  He won't have the same spring though.  IN fact, physically he may be fine... but psychologically, it's going to take him a minute to trust it. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, NekiEcko said:

Now the question is how long Giannis is going to be out for the Bucks because I dont see him coming back on the court on Thursday with that injury (crazy stuff happened but).  I hope that young man gets better

Good job tonight with Trae and we need two more wins.

Even if he comes back, his entire game is based on extreme athleticism.  Is he really going to attack with reckless abandon, if his knee is still sore?

This may be a situation in which both the Hawks and Bucks decide to make their stand in Game 6, and bring their superstars back.  

Game 5, I would leave them both out if they're not at least 75%.

• Like 3

• Admin
1 minute ago, Diesel said:

I think he will be back Thursday.  He won't have the same spring though.  IN fact, physically he may be fine... but psychologically, it's going to take him a minute to trust it. 

I would be surprised… that knee went a different direction.  Feel bad for him

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Even if he comes back, his entire game is based on extreme athleticism.  Is he really going to attack with reckless abandon, if his knee is still sore?

This may be a situation in which both the Hawks and Bucks decide to make their stand in Game 6, and bring their superstars back.  

Game 5, I would leave them both out if they're not at least 75%.

It's going to take a lot to keep Trae out of game 5.   Nate may limit his minutes to something silly... like 15 minutes. 

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Bud was about to put him back in the game before the GM came down and sent Giannis back to the locker room. The man has no morals. 

That was downright unacceptable. I really hope their medical staff didn't send him back out there. Shades of Grant Hill in Detroit. 

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

If Trae comes back, he has to realize that he needs to completely stop the long 3s

I'm no long 3s unless it's absolutely necessary. The flow of this game was amazing

He went 6 - 14 last game and made 3 of those bombs.

The flow of this game was determined by our defense and the fact that Milwaukee couldn't make a 3.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member
10 minutes ago, Diesel said:

Portis is a thug.

I would love to have him on our team.  A Zaza that can shoot threes.

5 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Bud was about to put him back in the game before the GM came down and sent Giannis back to the locker room. The man has no morals. 

This actually happened?

• Like 3

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, Dejay said:

So I'll cop. I did watch the last four minutes of this one. Sue me.

Let me get this straight. They kept Trae out of the ballgame and still blew the doors off when everyone and their grandparents bet the farm on the Bucks?

I thought that Milwaukee was made of sterner stuff. They ought to be ashamed of themselves for that putrid performance. I'll gladly take it of course but oh boy. They truly thought that they could roll out the basketball tonight, win by 27, then finish them in five. I have a deep suspicion that they'll deeply regret mailing it in when they find themselves down in the series and wondering why. Oh well, that's a them problem.

So much for the Bucks being a superior team and having some supposed 'gear' that the Hawks can't reach; they can be had if the Hawks play like thots. And if Trae comes back remotely effective and healthy, with Bogdanovic looking better, well...

Watch the game before you criticize the Bucks.  The Hawks played some defense tonight!

• Thanks 1