• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Bucks at Hawks -- ECF GAME 4

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, Diesel said:

It's going to take a lot to keep Trae out of game 5.   Nate may limit his minutes to something silly... like 15 minutes. 

If Giannis is out, KEEP HIM OUT. Let that foot heal. This is looking like this may not be the last series the Hawks play this postseason. He absolutely will be needed later. 

• Premium Member

About the Bucks...

We have seen this before.   A team that sometimes play down to their competition. 

Giannis came out and he didn't want to play.  I mean his first shot was a fall away.  His second was a three pointer.   In the third he came out on fire but I think it would have subsided.  Now with the hyperextension, I don't know if he can be that athletic.   Our guys can't take GM 5 for grant... This is Philly like.. we got to go into their house and take their heart.   Then win on our court in game 6.

• Like 4

• Premium Member
Just now, hawkman said:

If Giannis is out, KEEP HIM OUT. Let that foot heal. This is looking like this may not be the last series the Hawks play this postseason. He absolutely will be needed later. 

Trae hurt>>>Dunn!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, Peoriabird said:

Watch the game before you criticize the Bucks.  The Hawks played some defense tonight!

Understood but something was lacking in that team tonight. I'm watching a replay of it now (thank God for my 'sources')...

11 minutes ago, Plainview1981 said:

Missed the game partly due to some bad news, but it looks like an impressive win.

Can they win the series now if Gannis is out?

Can it sorta be like a Rocky Balboa situation where the favorite gets an injury and leaves the door open?

Hope all is well. Sorry to hear that brother

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• Premium Member
13 minutes ago, Plainview1981 said:

Missed the game partly due to some bad news, but it looks like an impressive win.

Can they win the series now if Gannis is out?

Can it sorta be like a Rocky Balboa situation where the favorite gets an injury and leaves the door open?

Hope all will be well. You missed a good one.

Hawks were in total control before the Giannis injury.

• Thanks 1