• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Bucks at Hawks -- ECF GAME 4

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, Dejay said:

Understood but something was lacking in that team tonight. I'm watching a replay of it now (thank God for my 'sources')...

To Perio I can't sift through the fast coming post...

But The Hawks played excellent defense tonight.   Excellent. 

I think the Bucks came in on cruise control too.   They weren't aggressive.  The starters were aggressive in the 4th... and we met their aggression.   It almost felt like they said, we will play it like we did GM 3 and then we'll turn it on in the 3rd.  But what they failed to see is that we didn't play it like we did in game 3.  We were aggressive, we didn't turn the ball over, we played excellent defense, and we out hustled them.  This was indeed a team victory. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I think the Bucks expected the Hawks to lie down like they did after Trae went out last game. They defended Lou differently than they did Trae and the Hawks played defense....and yeah NO Solo

I didn’t even realize he didn’t play.  Damn Solo.  That had to be some kind of a message since everyone and their mama got in.

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I think the Bucks expected the Hawks to lie down like they did after Trae went out last game. They defended Lou differently than they did Trae and they werent prepared to defend a non-Trae team. the Hawks played defense....and yeah NO Solo

That's what I'm seeing right now watching this recording. They fully expected the Hawks to lay down because Trae wasn't playing. But when things didn't go as planned, well...

Edited by Dejay

Just now, NBASupes said:

Hope all is well. Sorry to hear that brother

Lost my disability check and it put me in a bad funk the last few days.

One punch in the gut after another the last calendar year... Losing dad, moving twice, corona twice, family drama, learning my 2 nieces were molested by another family member and now this.

They don't give a shit that my varacose veins issue is a progressive issue and saying I can sit for 6 hours a day 7 days a week as they suggest only makes the problem worse.

They said I'm capable of working at a fundraiser and I can lift more than 10 pounds and that is enough I guess.

BS 

• Sad 13

• Premium Member
5 minutes ago, Dejay said:

That's what I'm seeing right now watching this recording. They fully expected the Hawks to lay down because Trae wasn't playing. But when things didn't go as planned, well...

we both shouldnt watch anymore post season games =| i slept through most of it

• Thanks 1