• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Bucks at Hawks -- ECF GAME 4

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, HawkingAwesome said:

man he was walking on it 

That honestly doesn't mean anything. He had adrenalin going through him plus whatever the trainers did to his knee immediately after. I'm just reporting what I'm hearing. The Bucks fear he has a complete tear of his ACL. If you pause the replay on just how far his knee went out you can see why they fear  it.

• Sad 2

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, Sothron said:

That honestly doesn't mean anything. He had adrenalin going through him plus whatever the trainers did to his knee immediately after. I'm just reporting what I'm hearing. The Bucks fear he has a complete tear of his ACL. If you pause the replay on just how far his knee went out you can see why they fear  it.

i wasn't meaning he didn't tear it because he was walking on it, it was more like "oh man, they let him walk on it?"

• Thanks 1

• Premium Member
Just now, HawkingAwesome said:

i wasn't meaning he didn't tear it because he was walking on it, it was more like "oh man, they let him walk on it?"

Gotcha. Yeah that was a mistake. I think we made a mistake letting Trae come back in game 3 and try to play. 

• Like 4

• Premium Member
28 minutes ago, DieHardHAWK said:

Great win...Thank you coach for finally making changes and not letting Solo touch the floor.

Its a beautiful thing when the shots start falling.

Now all we need someone to punch this guy in the face......

GoldenGivingKoalabear-max-1mb.gif

Wow. I just realized he was the only player that didn’t play. 

• Like 2

Not as physical as I want them to be but much more so than the first three games. So happy to see Cam and Dunn. They really increased the defensive intensity and got up into Holiday and Middleton. Without Trae the Hawks had to muddy the waters and fight every possession to win. So glad to see the fight they showed tonight.  Go Hawks we can beat these boys.

• Premium Member
Just now, bleachkit said:

Not to be snide, but what sources are those? 

My one guy and apparently this guy who covers the Clippers is hearing it too.

Sources: People within the Milwaukee Bucks organization fear that Giannis Antetokounmpo has suffered a severe ACL injury. However, no MRI has been done yet.

Just now, Sothron said:

My one guy and apparently this guy who covers the Clippers is hearing it too.

Sources: People within the Milwaukee Bucks organization fear that Giannis Antetokounmpo has suffered a severe ACL injury. However, no MRI has been done yet.

If they thought he had an ACL tear why did he walk back to bench from the locker room? That's kinda weird. Maybe Giannis just got and left as a coping mechanism when they told him.