• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Bucks at Hawks -- ECF GAME 4

lethalweapon3

• Moderators

I'm hoping for the best for Giannis.   I have no expertise and that looked really bad but I'm still thinking he's going to be ok.   Well he's not coming back next game but i'm thinking/hoping it looks worse than it is. 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Lou still comes off the bench. I wouldn’t start Lou but he needs a big game like 20 points for us.

Ohhhh I was close I thought we needed about 20 and he netted us 21 for Nique! :dance:

• Like 2

• Premium Member
10 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Nate deserves all the accolades available but we all know that Thibs only won because he coaches the Knicks and probably should have been 3rd or fourth.   But I also can't make the case for Nate over Monty Williams if only because of shortened time at the helm for Nate. 

I can make the case for Nate over Monty.

Nate has done what he has done without 1 ALLSTAR.  We have NO allstars.  Monty have Book and CP3.... If anything, the accolade that is missing in Phoenix is CP3's MVP.  I have it like this:

1.  Nate 

2.   Monty

3.  Snyder

4.  Thibbs

5.  Nash

6.  Jenkins. 

7.  Budenholzer

8.  Malone

• Premium Member
15 minutes ago, RandomFan said:

I caught their conversation about the injury and they were very Atlanta Praising...so I take some of it back.. but they should have led with our game and not Suns-Clipps.   I guarantee tomorrow they don't lead with Hawks vs. Bucks game 5. 

• Premium Member
5 minutes ago, hylndr11 said:

Where was jc last night , was he locked down or did he have a bad night or a decoy? Couldn't watch it

He was being physically accousted in front of the refs and the refs were still calling B.S. Calls on him when he was on the defensive end.  JC made one of the best blocks on Giannis that I have seen and they called it a goaltend.   Each series, JC seems to be the whipping boy for other bigs...and the refs say nothing about it. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Thomas said:

In reference to the Critical Dumbass Theory of Bud possibly thinking of putting Giannis back in last night thought a little humor fits. By the way think Trae might have been influenced to play last night if Bud was still here and therefore possibly missing the rest of the series.

MP.jpg

@marco102 wanna play? :laugh1:

HAHAHAHHAAA WHERE DO I COME UP WITH THEM! 🤣 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Diesel said:

One of the most disrespectful segments was the segment that I watched on FTF when they talked about given the champion this year an asterisk...

Now that Giannis has gotten hurt... Getting hurt makes you re-evaluate the sport?

• Where is the asterisk for Last years champs?
  • Where's the asterisk for Lebron's Cleveland team that took advantage of a injured Bogut and a disqualified Green?
  • Where's the askerisk for the Lebron Clevleland team that beat an injured Hawks team missing Thabo, KK, DMC and Horford. 
  • Where's the asterisk for Tom Brady who played through the playoffs against injured teams and made it to the Superbowl to play a beat up KC team?

this the best post u ever had , 😉

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, hylndr11 said:

Is there a place we can rewatch games, highlights are worthless, really needed jc to come out this game I'm sure he contributed but if he was decoy I'm cool with it but ehh do we want to pay him or keep more of the depth 

I unno.... maybe youtube may have a full watch or NBA.Com

But your JC questions will come down to this:  Foul trouble early.   He missed a lot of shots but asserted himself inside. But he really didn't look to score so much.   I can't say he was a decoy... The Ball just didn't go to him a lot except for the 3s that he missed.  He looked like he was focusing on getting the rebounds when he was inside.

• Like 1

• Premium Member

Reasons to fear the Hawks:

Lou Will - Walking Buckets. 

Gallo - Walking Buckets. 

JC - Great from the corner. 

Ka Von - 5 in one tool. 

Bogi - UhOh... when he's 100% he could be a problem. 

Capela - Rebounds and lobs.

I know Milwaukee has 3 Olympians but it takes a monstrous effort for them to beat us. 

I think the thing I heard that really fits is that we play 5 man basketball and when our play is sharp.. we're hard to beat. 

1 minute ago, Diesel said:

Reasons to fear the Hawks:

Lou Will - Walking Buckets. 

Gallo - Walking Buckets. 

JC - Great from the corner. 

Ka Von - 5 in one tool. 

Bogi - UhOh... when he's 100% he could be a problem. 

Capela - Rebounds and lobs.

I know Milwaukee has 3 Olympians but it takes a monstrous effort for them to beat us. 

I think the thing I heard that really fits is that we play 5 man basketball and when our play is sharp.. we're hard to beat. 

I'm so fkng sick of Reggie Miller continuously saying that.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, hylndr11 said:

Is there a place we can rewatch games, highlights are worthless, really needed jc to come out this game I'm sure he contributed but if he was decoy I'm cool with it but ehh do we want to pay him or keep more of the depth 

John doesn’t have to “put up numbers” in my opinion.  His role is perfect here with the low usage and supplemental anchoring of the defense to Clint.  Besides the questionable fouls I think he’s become a player who rarely commits glaring mistakes.  So a player of his athleticism and team-orientation will usually pay dividends to winning.  I think he and his agent will drop their price some in an effort to do their part to keep this teams’ window open for the foreseeable future.  At lease I hope like hell they do.  If not then Gwu Tang can start and we can go get Taylor Horton Tucker lol.