• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Bucks at Hawks -- ECF GAME 4

lethalweapon3

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Gray Mule said:

Well, I have gained a 1st for me on REALGM.  I've been banned for trolling.

I read all their comments posted while the game was in progress.  I posted that I was sorry for their all star's injury.  I then answered three of their fan's questions I had read.  Guess what.  They didn't want my answers.

1- A fan called Hawk fans stupid.  I replied that I had it on good authority that at least half of us had at least a 5th grade education.  (I wasn't wrong, was I?)

2- A fan wanted to know if they could leave Bud in Atlanta.  I told them "No, he's already been here and left."

3- Finally, I ask why the fans continually ran down the Hawks.  "We're not that bad."

Sensitive people over there?  I thought I was being very nice.  I answered their questions.  Guess they are sore in the toosh after their beating last night.

😜PS.  Not only was I banned, my post had been erased!!

If they applied those same standards to all RealGM posters, they wouldn't have anyone left on the site.  Maybe we can send them a box of kleenex to help them through their rough times or the frustration of very serious issues like when you can't quite get your shoe laces to stay tied and they keep coming undone.  I feel very sorry for them that you put them through that kind of abuse.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

So it turns out that was....wrong. 

That is not clear at least if you are talking about the reporter.  The report may be 100% correct that people in the Bucks organization feared he suffered a severe ACL injury.  The only thing confirmed wrong is the fear of a severe ACL injury.  

• Like 1

• Premium Member
13 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

So it turns out that was....wrong. 

Um, not even remotely? The sources said the Bucks FEARED he tore ligaments. Not that he actually did tear them. Anyone that's seen the injury would also fear he tore ligaments. Frankly I don't know how in the world his knee hyperextended that much and it didn't do damage but good for him. I'm glad he's ok. I don't want to see anyone get hurt.

• Like 1

Either way if he misses it's going to be the let's win this for Giannis thing, they are going to come out focused as hell, meaning they'll turn the underdog narrative to them, which is fair at this point 

Edited by hylndr11

3 minutes ago, Sothron said:

Um, not even remotely? The sources said the Bucks FEARED he tore ligaments. Not that he actually did tear them. Anyone that's seen the injury would also fear he tore ligaments. Frankly I don't know how in the world his knee hyperextended that much and it didn't do damage but good for him. I'm glad he's ok. I don't want to see anyone get hurt.

They feared a major injury when his leg was severely hyperextend. Way to go out on a limb there. Clearly it was implying there was high likelihood of an ACL accordingly to your guy, which turned out not to be case. 

• Moderators
8 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

They feared a major injury when his leg was severely hyperextend. Way to go out on a limb there. Clearly it was implying there was high likelihood of an ACL accordingly to your guy, which turned out not to be case. 

You are overreaching.  You quoted a report about what was coming from the Bucks' staff.  If you report that Kyrie Irving said the Earth is flat, you don't prove the report was wrong by pointing out the Earth is round.   

I have seen nothing to indicate that report was wrong.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Gray Mule said:

Well, I have gained a 1st for me on REALGM.  I've been banned for trolling.

I read all their comments posted while the game was in progress.  I posted that I was sorry for their all star's injury.  I then answered three of their fan's questions I had read.  Guess what.  They didn't want my answers.

1- A fan called Hawk fans stupid.  I replied that I had it on good authority that at least half of us had at least a 5th grade education.  (I wasn't wrong, was I?)

2- A fan wanted to know if they could leave Bud in Atlanta.  I told them "No, he's already been here and left."

3- Finally, I ask why the fans continually ran down the Hawks.  "We're not that bad."

Sensitive people over there?  I thought I was being very nice.  I answered their questions.  Guess they are sore in the toosh after their beating last night.

😜PS.  Not only was I banned, my post had been erased!!

:laugh1: Gramps! Are they nuts over there? Do they know who you are? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1