• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

F*ck Chris Broussard--You are not going to believe what he said!!

Wurider05

1 hour ago, Wurider05 said:

Dude said that if the Hawks win the championship there needs to be an asterisk in the record books due to all the injuries, but not so for the other teams. This has be the most BS comment I have ever heard.  Why us but not the other teams? 

If we beat a healthy Suns team that won the West, that seems legit to me. 

• Like 4

Our healthy starting lineup of Trae/Bogi/Hunter/Collins/Capela played how many minutes - not games - together in the regular season? Now take that number and compare it to the playoffs. Still tiny? Yeah, Broussard can go screw himself.

• Like 1

• Premium Member

Yeah, if Chris Broussard gets his own TV show because everybody else lost their voice I’m not counting it as an accomplishment. If it happens to Vince Carter, Sheldon Williams or Ivan Johnson it is fine, but Broussard gets the show***  you put asterisks and nobody should watch it.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, dalamchops said:

brook lopez was all defensive 2nd team last season and a former all star

Pretty sure with Giannis out were gonna see a much bigger commitment to them getting Lopez down in the low post for offense. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, RandomFan said:

Pretty sure with Giannis out were gonna see a much bigger commitment to them getting Lopez down in the low post for offense. 

Slowpez doesn't play down on the block any more.

In fact, what Bud team has featured a low post scorer?

If anything, Khris Middleton and Jrue Holiday will be looked upon to be ultra aggressive on offense.  Without Giannis and Trae, they're arguably the 2 best players in the series, with the Hawks arguably having the next 4 - 5 best players.

In a close game down the stretch, the advantage probably goes to Milwaukee, due to Khris' shot creating and making ability.

In the overall stretch of things, the advantage goes to us, because we can sustain a baseline level of play throughout the game.

But like I said, let's hope it doesn't come down to a 1 possession game in which we must make tough shots.  At that point, I only trust Huerter and Lou to create something in the midrange to get us a good look.  Collins' post up is a possible option too.

• Like 3

• Premium Member

It's getting to the point where I'm really starting to not understand why the Hawks get so much disrespect. It's almost like the media has this inside joke about Atlanta sports teams.

• Like 1