• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Bucks -- ECF GAME 5

RandomFan

1 minute ago, Carmine said:

Keep Gallo in the game, at least he knows how to box out.

yah, how does Capella lead the NBA in rebounding and then turn this type of performance out?  Maybe he's really affected by the eye injury. 

• Premium Member

image.thumb.png.e91f1373c33de0569f828747a7703d67.png

Just now, agentorange90 said:

yah, how does Capella lead the NBA in rebounding and then turn this type of performance out?  Maybe he's really affected by the eye injury. 

He's getting dragged out to the perimeter and being forced to guard guys more than is usual for him.  He's not comfortable out there defending the perimeter or having to run with guys dribbling.

• Haha 1

Just now, agentorange90 said:

Ding ding. Dude could really be playing with blurred vision right now

• Thanks 1

• Moderators

Alright.  Terrible first quarter but we finally stopped settling for missed 3’s and clawed a little way back at the end.  Need more Cam and Gallo for sure. When Dunn is on the floor, KVon and Bogi need to initiate the offense.  

• Like 3

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, AUhawksfan said:

Nothing I’ve seen makes me want Dunn back. All I wanted to see was just some semblance of an offense. 

Not to mention Jrue blew by him without a screen like 3 possessions in a row. He keeps making bad gambles.

• Like 2

Hang in there squawk. These "bench" minutes are crucial when they stagger Holiday and Middleton. Also Lopez been killing us so while he sits we need to climb back around. Just get it to under 10 before the half so we can regroup. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AUhawksfan said:

Nothing I’ve seen makes me want Dunn back. All I wanted to see was just some semblance of an offense. 

Giving me the Speedy Claxton vibes.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1