• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Bucks at Hawks -- ECF GAME 6

lethalweapon3

• Premium Member
Just now, DieHardHAWK said:

Why did our entire team just look at the ball fall into the bucks hand...do they not even try to get the offensive board...and Capella...my God..what is wrong with you

It's like they're all fatigued. This is the longest they've played in a season. The season was shortened but there were a lot of games crammed in there. These every other day games aren't helping either. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Bonkers said:

If this team miraculously wins this game and the next game they are not winning a title

They can't even do the basic shit that is required

Each opponent pose different challenges.

When we get to the Finals and play Phoenix, it'll be can we contain their guards and wings.   Phoenix will shoot you out the building, not beat you up.

• Like 2

Just now, TheNorthCydeRises said:

When we get to the Finals and play Phoenix, it'll be can we contain their guards and wings.   Phoenix will shoot you out the building, not beat you up.

I hope you're right about the bolded but this soft ass team ain't looking good at all

I hate fundamentally flawed basketball and that's what the Hawks are doing right now

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

I don't even know how the Hawks got this far with Capela...He is worse than ever now

• Premium Member
Just now, RandomFan said:

Trae needs to get in his foul baiting bag and start piling up the fouls on Holiday. He's riding everyone and not getting called for squat. 

With these officials that would be in vain. These non calls on the Bucks are just ridiculous.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Peoriabird said:

I don't even know how the Hawks got this far with Capela...He is worse than ever now

His man defense has always been just average.

His help defense, rebounding and rim protection is borderline elite.

His biggest issue is that he's not a physical type of big man.  A big man that's used to banging with people.  He's an athletic big, like Collins, except he's a little stronger than Collins.

3 minutes ago, RandomFan said:

Trae needs to get in his foul baiting bag and start piling up the fouls on Holiday. He's riding everyone and not getting called for squat. 

I would love that, but I don't think the refs would call it in this game.  Plus, if Trae didn't get the call, he might go off and get another technical.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
Just now, TheNorthCydeRises said:

His man defense has always been just average.

His help defense, rebounding and rim protection is borderline elite.

His biggest issue is that he's not a physical type of big man.  A big man that's used to banging with people.  He's an athletic big, like Collins, except he's a little stronger than Collins.

If he is so athletic, Why doesn't he finish around the rim better

4 minutes ago, hawkman said:

With these officials that would be in vain. These non calls on the Bucks are just ridiculous.

Jrue is being allowed to do things that are against the rules.

Understatement of the century.

Edited by kg01
  • Like 2