Official Game Thread: Bucks at Hawks -- ECF GAME 6

lethalweapon3

2 minutes ago, aali34 said:

Best postseason run in Hawks history is not like the others.

Still not a good way to go out.

They played above their heads and that makes it some different I guess, but history wise the proper roster adjustments haven't been made to get to the next level.

If Collins and Cap is the front court next year that means management didn't figure it out.

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

Proud of my boy Cam for coming through. I hate that we lost.

This is a different Cam than I've seen. Not the same guy at Duke or in ATL. Way more aggression and visible passion.

Thank you Nate.

• Like 4

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, Final_quest said:

This stings.  Will not watch the finals.  Congrats to Bucks and Suns.  

Yeah, I think my NBA watching may be done for this season. Not really interested at this point. I'll check back in during the Draft. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, REHawksFan said:

Just not good enough on the interior. Exciting season. Best for this franchise so far. And it's just the beginning. A lot to look forward to but also some things to address in the offseason. Should be fun. 

Go get this man . . and we're set

That means we'll have to give up some of the pieces we have ( young and old ).  But he'll give us the balance we need to compete against any team.

The KAT Challenge: Timberwolves star Karl-Anthony Towns needs his own theme  song | The Current

• Like 2

• Premium Member
5 minutes ago, AHF said:

Well, good news is Cam showed he is a future starter.  Hunter will be back.  Trae will be healthy.  And the Hawks will be back next season.

Wait...When I said this months ago I was Challenged and insulted.  When I said that Bogi is a back up while Hunter and Reddish should be the starters,  there was push back.  Are we now on that train now???

Between Dre + Cam returning, this team will scary next year.

Those 2 wings both have star potential.

OO is also going to take a major leap.

The biggest thing we have to look forward to is the actual development we get to make now that we have a real offseason to build upon this success AND youth that we have.