Official Game Thread: Bucks at Hawks -- ECF GAME 6

lethalweapon3

3 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

Did we see what was happening to Bogi???  Jrue Holiday was leaving him in the dust all night long.  Why does he not get criticized the same as others???

Since when is anybody expecting Bogi to be a defender lol

I'll criticize him for his turnovers and not hitting shots

1 minute ago, Iverwig said:

He lacks mental toughness 

That and physical strength lol. He's not built to bang with people

Edited by Bonkers

5 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Everybody but Trae would be on the table.

If you resign Collins, he'd be the prime one to flip for Towns.  But Minnesota would also want at least one of our wings + a draft pick.

But if you talk about fit, Collins fits better playing alongside Towns, so Capela would be the most ideal to flip.

Then pick one of the wings of Hunter / Bogi / Reddish

Then give them a 1st rd pick.

That's what it would take.

Nah, I'm not giving up either Cam or Hunter.  You must don't remember KAT in the playoffs with his 10 to 11 pt performances. There's too much potential  on both sides of the ball for those two wings.  

Edited by marco102
  • Like 4

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

Since when is anybody expecting Bogi to be a defender lol

Someone said that he played good defense tonight and still want to start him over Reddish and in Supes case wants him to start over Collins

Just now, Peoriabird said:

Someone said that he played good defense tonight and still want to start him over Reddish and in Supes case wants him to start over Collins

Well he's nicer than me cuz if JC still wants the max he can leave. U ain't gotta worry about him starting lol

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Cam needs to start. Hunter needs to star. Hunter needs to start. JC doesn't need to start. The end

We won't survive in the East, playing a small PG and 3 wings, unless we're playing Brooklyn.

To me, it doesn't matter who starts between Bogi and Cam, although I think Cam would get more offensive touches and score more points, if he came off the bench in a 6th man role.

What we need is a bigger center.  A 7 footer.  And a legit backup PG.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, RedDawg#8 said:

There is, it's called rebounding and second chance points. They start 2 PF's and a Center. And without Giannis, everyone is a threat to shoot.

They also have many more years of experience and playoff lessons under their belt.

Oh, not mention 2 other All-Stars to fall back on.

They loaded up to win a title this year. They took us seriously after we embarrassed them in game 1. This Bucks team was not mentally weak like the Sixers. 

I could go on and on.

Our best player missing 2 full games and being hobbled in 2 others didn't help either.

Easy to rationalize it to me.

Why are you making lame excuses? No Giannis and they beat us handily, twice. They are the better team, period. Are you seriously making the case that the Hawks are the better team?

2 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

Well he's nicer than me cuz if JC still wants the max he can leave. U ain't gotta worry about him starting lol

Evidently you cannot or did not read where he said he wasn't looking for a max contract.