• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2021 into 2022 OFFSEASON News and Notes

RandomFan

1 hour ago, RedDawg#8 said:

I guess what Im saying is that, all 57 of these guys are NOT practicing and going through plays with the team, they are basically just on call.

I meant they are NOT practicing with the team 

I think Chelsea Lane is definitely great at what she does, but I don't think what she does impacts us the way some think.

She specializes in innovative treatment techniques and over-prioritizes player input and feedback.

She is not a magician, she cannot prevent injuries from happening, and she cannot guarantee a player wont get hurt again. She doesn't perform miracle surgeries or anything like that,

All she does is instill a bit more positive energy and confidence in to the day to day and rehab processes. She advises  them based on their best interest, not hers. Players feel heard and trust her. She is an asset to the organization and locker room culture.

There isn't anything she knows that another physician does not know. Our players are still going to receive the best medical treatment money can buy. They may have to establish new rapport with her replacement, but that's really about it. As long as the new medical staff continue to value their input, the players will be fine. 

• Like 1

• Premium Member
7 hours ago, lethalweapon3 said:

Simple and plain: happy trails to Chelsea Lane!

~lw3

I don’t know how I feel about this news. I was “vocal” all season about how injuries were managed and definitely came to the conclusion that our medical staff very conservative.   I thought it was going to cost us a good season. It definitely contributed to LP’s losses. However, looking back on how things ultimately turned out, we are in one of the best possible situations. A winning season and the young guys getting their bodies taken care of. I am definitely looking forward to the young guys playing more games going forward even through knick knack injuries. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, nathan2331 said:

Wouldn't mind KAT or Anthony Edwards. Of course they'd have to throw some picks in. Wait, this isn't RealGM?

I saw some media guy posted it on HoopsHype about an hour ago

Timberwolves pursuing Danilo Gallinari trade?

i_5a_c4_10_danilo-gallinari.png?w=190&h=
Dane Moore: The Minnesota Timberwolves have been pursuing Danilo Gallinari from the Atlanta Hawks in the offseason trade market, sources say. Gallinari has two years and $42 million remaining on his contract. The second year (2022-23) is partially guaranteed for $5 million.

1 minute ago, smoove31210 said:

I saw some media guy posted it on HoopsHype about an hour ago

Timberwolves pursuing Danilo Gallinari trade?

i_5a_c4_10_danilo-gallinari.png?w=190&h=
Dane Moore: The Minnesota Timberwolves have been pursuing Danilo Gallinari from the Atlanta Hawks in the offseason trade market, sources say. Gallinari has two years and $42 million remaining on his contract. The second year (2022-23) is partially guaranteed for $5 million.

Find a way to get Naz Reid and you have a deal. Otherwise keep him.

3 hours ago, marco102 said:

Could it be she just wanted to move to New Zealand? A lot of people found out working remotely that they wanted to relocate.  Not saying the Hawks didn't fire her.  

It's exactly that. The Hawks didn't fire her. 

30 minutes ago, capstone21 said:

Its probably for Ricky Rubio plus change ... 

Nope, nope, and heII nope.

• Thanks 1

Dane Moore: The Minnesota Timberwolves have been pursuing Danilo Gallinari from the Atlanta Hawks in the offseason trade market, sources say. Gallinari has two years and $42 million remaining on his contract. The second year (2022-23) is partially guaranteed for $5 million.

• Premium Member
30 minutes ago, LongTimeFan said:

Dane Moore: The Minnesota Timberwolves have been pursuing Danilo Gallinari from the Atlanta Hawks in the offseason trade market, sources say. Gallinari has two years and $42 million remaining on his contract. The second year (2022-23) is partially guaranteed for $5 million.

what-you-talkin-bout-willis-gif-8.gif&eh

(Count me as skeptical on this one... I don't see it... seems a very odd pursuit for a team in their stage of development.)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

The best deal I can see is Rubio/Okogie/Culver for Gallo/Dunn/Bruno

Rubio is slightly better than Lou Will but Lou isn't costly like Rubio is who's extremely overpriced. 

Gallo is just much better than every piece in this deal. I would have to get Okogie for starters. Culver/Dunn is a better playing time swap more than anything. We always need wings. 

Edited by NBASupes
  • Thanks 2

• Premium Member
6 hours ago, NBASupes said:

The best deal I can see is Rubio/Okogie/Culver for Gallo/Dunn/Bruno

Rubio is slightly better than Lou Will but Lou isn't costly like Rubio is who's extremely overpriced. 

Gallo is just much better than every piece in this deal. I would have to get Okogie for starters. Culver/Dunn is a better playing time swap more than anything. We always need wings. 

This was my initial thought, that it would be centered around Rubio. After giving it more thought, the Rubio/AntMan connection was real and wuth D'Angelo Russell injury history, I wonder if Minny wants to move Rubio?

I wonder if they'll be willing to move Beasly though? So some form of any of these guys ...Beasley/Juancho/Okogie/Layman/Culver