• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2021 into 2022 OFFSEASON News and Notes

RandomFan

• Premium Member

Aside: Loving that we have so little off-season, at least just this once. Draft just 48 hours behind us, and it's conceivable we'll have our roster set in short order. Summer league coming up. A month or so of preseason football and a month or so of the start of that season before we're right back into preseason NBA games. Niiiiice.

And heck, I hate that an era in the District ended so abruptly, but it's the cycle of life... and just about the time that the Cowboys finish their next run of Super Bowl trophies and Hawks their run of NBA championships, the mighty Nats should be back near the top of the MLB hill. It's a wonderful life. 😄 

(And heck, at this rate, I still don't even count them totally out of an NL East pennant for 2021. Been crazier things happen, and no one seems to want to win it.)

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, sturt said:

Aside: Loving that we have so little off-season, at least just this once. Draft just 48 hours behind us, and it's conceivable we'll have our roster set in short order. Summer league coming up. A month or so of preseason football and a month or so of the start of that season before we're right back into preseason NBA games. Niiiiice.

Love it. Back in basketball season so soon.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Didn't he leave the bench to poop during a crunchtime possession the year before kawhi?

Which time. He’s a pooper so… honestly think it happened a couple times. If you pay close attention he’s always running around behind the chairs on the sidelines. It’s like a rat maze. Lol. My bad.

• Haha 1

• Premium Member
Just now, thecampster said:

Somebody help....I'm broken.  I was just reviewing the Lakers, Wizards trade.  Kuzma's contract ran out this year.  How is he included in this deal?

He signed an extension.

According to ESPN's Adrian Wojnarowski, former Utah forward Kyle Kuzma and the reigning world champion Los Angeles Lakers agreed to a three-year contract extension worth $40 million.

• Premium Member
3 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Not gon lie I’m actually a little surprised Lou is willing to comeback for veteran minimum. Thought he’d be seeking one last big contract. ….well Big for him.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, JTB said:

Not gon lie I’m actually a little surprised Lou is willing to comeback for veteran minimum. Thought he’d be seeking one last big contract. ….well Big for him.

I just posted an article in a diff thread that he's looking for a 2-3 year deal.