• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2021 into 2022 OFFSEASON News and Notes

RandomFan

8 minutes ago, JTB said:

Not gon lie I’m actually a little surprised Lou is willing to comeback for veteran minimum. Thought he’d be seeking one last big contract. ….well Big for him.

These teams got no money. They just offer a lot more PT than we do

• Premium Member
8 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

These teams got no money. They just offer a lot more PT than we do

Yep, playing time - Bryn Forbes opted out with the Bucks, Pacers traded Aaron Holiday, Dinwiddie may be going elsewhere so Nets have a spot.

2 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Good Luck Goody.

I made its own thread. I felt Goodwin deserved his own thread he gave us a spark when we were down guys due to injury and provided a certain Magic to our club. He reminds me of Baze in Golden State as a rookie. He came in and busted his hump and was a cheerleader and boosted the team in a way the boxscore will never show. 

:bowdown: 

• Like 3

• Premium Member

If we can get Lou for the minimum it's a no brainer. As not so great as he was overall last year he basically won us game 4 against the Bucks. 

On 7/31/2021 at 9:31 AM, kg01 said:

I'm sorry but Lowry is getting massively overrated lately.  Massively.

He was a fantastic player, but he is old af. 

• Thanks 1

I think Simmons should try to get to a smaller market team, where he could be the #2 option.  Just get his game back together without pressure and then find a new future eventually on a contender.

1 minute ago, kg01 said:

Know what .....

... I get that he's being a bit petulant and all that, but eff them dudes in Philadelphia.  Eff all of 'em.

They tried to scapegoat that dude.  They totally dragged him under the bus, mashed the gas, felt the bu-bump, looked in the rearview, put it in reverse, and mashed the gas again.  All to deflect from their own failings.

Who TF is GLLLLenn Rivers to be blaming any player for that loss?  I ain't callin' him "doc" ever again.  If he's the "doc" then that patient got sick 'n died a long time ago.

And JoeLLLL?  Eff him.  "Reaching out" to Simmons?  To say what?  To do what?  Apologize for leaving the skid marks?

6ers turned their backs on Simmons first.  And I know two wrongs don't make a right.  But doggit I know math and when you multiply two negatives, you get a positive so that's where I'm at.

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e47bcpgyypmfpmtyb09f4

Not only them, but the FANS!

• Like 3

On 8/5/2021 at 1:35 PM, JayBirdHawk said:

They should send him to the Kings.

When all else fails, SEND THEM TO THE KANGS! Since 1985. :laugh1:

On 8/5/2021 at 1:30 PM, LongTimeFan said:

I think Simmons should try to get to a smaller market team, where he could be the #2 option.  Just get his game back together without pressure and then find a new future eventually on a contender.

If I’m Ben I beg to go to the Spurs. BEG! 

• Haha 2

On 8/5/2021 at 2:16 PM, marco102 said:

Not only them, but the FANS!

They’re fans are pretty trashy lol. Who boos Santa 🎅? Who throws batteries 🔋 at players? They just take it to a hockey level, no offense to hockey fans but they get nuts! Lol.

8 hours ago, AHF said:

This is hilarious.  He has gone from the guy who didn't have the balls to take an open dunk and passed to the guy who doesn't have the balls to even take a call from his teammate and is passing on them.  Simmons is so chicken-****.

tenor.gif