• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2021 into 2022 OFFSEASON News and Notes

RandomFan

• Premium Member
33 minutes ago, kg01 said:

I'm more up in arms about the fact that 2k has put out the exact same game for the past 10+ years, with no discernable improvements, but no one says anything.

Naw, 2k21 was a last straw for alot of people. Everyone was hoping for something that could take advantage of the next gen improvements and nothing happened. It's lost the hold it had the season prior.

My brother has it and chooses to play 2k20 because it got worse apparently. I only played it for the new uniforms.

• Like 1

Shellhead’s wife is 4th overall in the WNBA ratings at 93. 👍 

23 minutes ago, aali34 said:

Naw, 2k21 was a last straw for alot of people.

They just sorry makin money off prior years not doing anything to better the game to me. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Shellhead’s wife is 4th overall in the WNBA ratings at 93. 👍 

They just sorry makin money off prior years not doing anything to better the game to me. 

Pretty sure they're divorced.

And, agree, 2k is just a means for tryna get cash from folks through the VC nonsense.  Gameplay all the same for over a decade, basically.

I like the game and concept, overall, but it's a shame what it's devolved to.

And it's not just 2k.  A lot of games have gone down that route.

Edited by kg01
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

23 minutes ago, RandomFan said:

For comparison, yeah Trae for hosed. 

Yup.  Honestly, Jrue did as well.

How can they rate Kemba a 94.  That's ridiculous.

Confused?  Well, I'm posting from 2022 when folks have finally realized Lillard and Kemba are basically the same player.

Oh, and cowboy hats are a thing now.

🤠

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Wait, what? No, that’s a typo. It has to be. So Kemba is a 94 and Trae is an 89. Ohhhhkayyy.

You don't even read my posts anymore. 😢

Just now, JayBirdHawk said:

Hawks win the 'ship, right?

*gasp*

This is like asking supes/campst to reveal their sources.

🤠

• Haha 2

• Premium Member
5 hours ago, kg01 said:

Haha, @Spud2nique is finna rub this all over his nekked body ...

I've contended for a while that Warriors management, particularly Bob Myers, is sneakily a terrible GM.  Making his name off the moves primarily made before he took charge.  All he's done is pee down his leg the last 4-5 years but still profit.

I'm so here for the Warriors fading away as their big 3 get old and Myers puts nothing in place to keep things rolling for them.

Oh and how is Draymond not getting traded soon?  Are they waiting for him to completely tank his value?

As if all the weird shit KD says and does isn't enough, this clip is 100% proof to me that he is in no way, shape, or form a leader. He is whining because his team didn't do enough to get them over the emotional hump of a little on court spat? Isnt that his job as the leader of the team? Disgusting. 

• Like 3

14 hours ago, kg01 said:

Oh and how is Draymond not getting traded soon? 

Well he threw Meyers and Kerr under the bus. Kerr is gonna play it off like..”well Draymond is gonna be Draymond.. hehehe we all know that..

Hey Steve, he said you were to blame for the breakup.

Kevin Durant and Draymond Green both blamed Golden State Warriors coach Steve Kerr and team president/general manager Bob Myers for mishandling the fallout from the players' argument that ultimately contributed to Durant leaving the team following the 2018-19 season.

16 hours ago, kg01 said:

Pretty sure they're divorced.

And, agree, 2k is just a means for tryna get cash from folks through the VC nonsense.  Gameplay all the same for over a decade, basically.

I like the game and concept, overall, but it's a shame what it's devolved to.

And it's not just 2k.  A lot of games have gone down that route.

Been divorced, Candace been with women since 2016 and left him for women. Sheldon is coaching in CP right now.

Edited by NBASupes
  • Thanks 1